Author Topic: ‘Guats,’ ‘Tonks’ and ‘Subhuman Sh*t’: The Shocking Texts of a Border Patrol Agent  (Read 574 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/matthew-bowen-border-patrol-trial-847878/

In the days before he allegedly struck a 23-year-old undocumented Guatemalan man with a government-issued Ford F-150, Border Patrol agent Matthew Bowen sent a text to a fellow agent. In the exchange, which federal prosecutors now claim offers “insight into his view of the aliens he apprehends,” Bowen railed against unauthorized migrants who’d thrown rocks at a colleague as “mindless murdering savages” and “disgusting subhuman shit unworthy of being kindling for a fire.” The text message also includes a plea to the president: “PLEASE let us take the gloves off trump!”

Two weeks later, on December 3rd, 2017, Bowen was on patrol near Nogales, Arizona, when he spotted a suspected unauthorized border crosser. Identified as Antolin Rolando Lopez-Aguilar in a federal affidavit, the man had been hiding but took off running back toward the Nogales point of entry, “in an apparent effort to avoid apprehension,” the affidavit states.

Instead of pursuing Lopez-Aguilar on foot, Bowen chased after him in his federal vehicle, known as a “Kilo Unit” in Border Patrol lingo. As caught on camera, Bowen maneuvered “the front grille of the truck directly behind Lopez-Aguilar,” according to the affidavit. With the F-150 bearing down on him, Lopez-Aguilar reached back “to ‘push off’ of the hood” before Bowen “accelerated the… Kilo Unit directly into the back of Lopez-Aguilar’s body, knocking Lopez-Aguilar to the ground,” the document states. The Ford’s tires came to a full stop “within inches of running Lopez-Aguilar over where he lay on the ground.”

more at link

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The stress these Border Patrol agents must be under as they are overwhelmed by waves of migrants every day is difficult to comprehend.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't read anything from the Rolling Stone.  Its fake news. No self respecting fish would be caught dead wrapped in the print edition of that rag.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

I don't read anything from the Rolling Stone.  Its fake news. No self respecting fish would be caught dead wrapped in the print edition of that rag.

I see another lawsuit against RS coming.  They'll never learn.

Online rustynail

The stress these Border Patrol agents must be under as they are overwhelmed by waves of migrants every day is difficult to comprehend.   
Agreed.  They must be under tremendous stress.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I wouldn't touch that rag with somebody else's 10-foot pole! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm shocked..............................really.......................see

Wow someone in a stressful job using derogatory terms or abbreviations that can be taken as derogatory..................................now show me someone, anyone, especially a democrat or liberal like the author of this tripe or management at that rag that hasn't used worse in regards to conservatives or anyone else that doesn't drink from the same cesspool as them.