Author Topic: Department of Justice is failing to prosecute criminal referrals from IG Horowitz  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 14, 2019
Department of Justice is failing to prosecute criminal referrals from IG Horowitz
By Thomas Lifson

The Deep State has taken root at the Department of Justice, granting immunity, in effect, to law enforcers who become law-breakers. Attorney General William Barr already has a very full plate in his task of restoring public confidence in the politicized Department of Justice and FBI, but the problem goes far beyond that particular crew of plotters. With US Attorney John Durham investigating potential law-breaking involving the Russia Hoax, there is at least some hope for accountability there.

But as John Solomon of The Hill reports, there is stunning evidence that the DoJ is granting its bureaucratic miscreants immunity from prosecution (my words, not Solomon’s) even when the Inspector General Michael Horowitz makes a criminal referral.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/department_of_justice_is_failing_to_prosecute_criminal_referrals_from_ig_horowitz.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When you have a government that is as corrupt as ours is at present, it is near impossible to reverse that environment.  I do not have high expectations for Durham, and largely because Trump has set the direction not to go after the master criminals, starting with HR Clinton.

If we had justice in this country, HR and Bill Clinton would be serving at a minimum life sentences in prison for Uranium One.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Meet the U.S. Attorney

Jessie K. Liu, District of Columbia

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/meet-us-attorney
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien