Author Topic: Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama/Biden Administration, Here are Ten  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama/Biden Administration, Here are Ten
By Matt Margolis June 12, 2019

On Tuesday, former Vice President Joe Biden channeled his inner Barack Obama by falsely claiming that their administration was scandal-free."Know what I was most proud of? For eight years, there wasn't one single hint of a scandal or a lie."

You can actually watch him make this absurd claim with a straight face here:

The scandals of the Obama-Biden administration have been well-documented, but also well-covered-up by the media. They refused to give the scandals of the Obama-Biden administration the coverage they deserved when they happened, and they refused to challenge Obama when he repeatedly made claims of having a scandal-free administration and they certainly aren't going to challenge Biden echoing those same claims. I will, however, because unfortunately, too many people believe the myth of the scandal-free presidency of Barack Obama. So, here are just ten scandals of the Obama-Administration that Sleepy Joe is apparently proud of.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/biden-claims-there-wasnt-a-hint-of-a-scandal-during-the-obama-biden-administration-here-are-ten/https://pjmedia.com/trending/biden-claims-there-wasnt-a-hint-of-a-scandal-during-the-obama-biden-administration-here-are-ten/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:34:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

This is a very pervasive belief among BHO supporters . I've heard this claim from some around me myself. I have a SIL that made this very claim. When confronted, her reply was to dismiss them. I pointed out that's the reason people like her believe the BHO Administration was scandal free. They just chose to ignore the scandals
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

Demon-rats...just say whatever comes to mind.  I am sure link has Benghazi, Fast & Furious, & Obama lying about 'health care'?
Being on CORRUPT  LIST by Judicial Watch since 2006 & every year of his presidency.  Funding 'ACORN", using tax payers money.
Funding riots in Ferguson, Chicago, Baltimore using Taxpayers money.  Spending $65,000, tax dollars to fund PIZZAGATE PARTY at WH.  Bringing in young boys. 

Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.

My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink  COFFEE.  You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

404 - Page does not exist.     FIGURES! 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is a very pervasive belief among BHO supporters . I've heard this claim from some around me myself. I have a SIL that made this very claim. When confronted, her reply was to dismiss them. I pointed out that's the reason people like her believe the BHO Administration was scandal free. They just chose to ignore the scandals
In other words—naturally—Biden plagiarized it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Slow Joe is so stupid he probably really believes that himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, come on. Weasel words at their finest.

There wasn't a 'hint' of scandal (true).

Rather, scandal was egregious, blatantly manifest, and virtually everywhere in every aspect of his administration.

Well beyond anything which could have been described as a "hint".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Oh, come on. Weasel words at their finest.

There wasn't a 'hint' of scandal (true).

Rather, scandal was egregious, blatantly manifest, and virtually everywhere in every aspect of his administration.

Well beyond anything which could have been described as a "hint".
Almost work for word what I was going to say.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I was cleaning out my email today, and I stumbled on this for the first time.  Sent to me on March, 2013.

From my point of view, if this story is true, then Biden owes the taxpayers about $4 million in abusive spending.  This is why our government is failing, for these SOBs spend the taxpayer money like it is their own.  This was criminal!

Joe Biden's humble life

Take the time to read this; you will not believe it!  Then again...

Every Friday the vice president takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president’s residence in northwest Washington to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland .

He then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware . At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.
On Saturdays in warm weather, Biden regularly returns to Andrews on the airplane to play golf at the base with President Obama. After the game, he flies back to Delaware . On Sunday evening, he returns on the plane to Washington — all at taxpayer expense.

The Boeing C-32 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 commercial jet. The cost of flying the plane is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden’s weekend trips is well over $1 million. That does not include so-called deadhead flights when the plane often flies back to Washington empty and then returns empty to pick up Biden.

In addition, the Secret Service rents more than 20 condominiums in the Wilmington area for agents who must accompany Biden when he returns to his home state. Rather than try to find hotel space, the Secret Service decided to rent the condos in part because, even when he knows his schedule in advance, Biden rarely tells agents until the last minute when he will be returning to Wilmington beyond his weekend trips. As a result, agents cannot plan their own lives.

A Secret Service agent says that since Air Force Two parks at Andrews, Obama is obviously aware that Biden is running up a huge government tab for each game of golf they play.

Biden’s press office had no comment. Asked if President Obama thinks these costs are appropriate and why he has not questioned Biden’s flying to play golf with him at a cost of $20,000 per game, the president’s press office had no comment.

Biden’s commutes have cost taxpayers at least $4 million so far. After my story ran on Newsmax, a major media outlet obtained Pentagon records confirming the trips and costs. But so far, that outlet has not run the story. The rest of the media have ignored it.

In addition to his salary as vice president of $230,700, Biden has free use of the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory. The vice president’s residence is a handsome 9,150-square-foot, three-story mansion overlooking Massachusetts Avenue NW in Washington .

Complete with pool, pool house, and indoor gym, the white brick house was built in 1893 as the home of the superintendent of the U.S. Naval Observatory. Congress turned it into the official residence of the vice president in 1974 and gave it the address One Observatory Circle .

During the day, at least five Navy stewards attend to every personal need of the second family, including cleaning, cooking, shopping for food, and doing the laundry.

Biden has portrayed himself as a regular Joe, a product of a working-class family who takes on millionaires and Republicans who are said to be out of touch with middle-class Americans.

Last June, Obama appointed Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind the scenes, it’s a different matter.

Biden’s disregard for the cost of constantly shuttling back and forth to his home in Wilmington and his additional trips to golf with the president betray the arrogant, contemptuous attitude we saw him display toward Ryan during the debate.

“The White House is a character crucible,” Bertram S. Brown, M.D., a psychiatrist who formerly headed the National Institute of Mental Health, told me for the Secret Service book. “It either creates or distorts character. Few decent people want to subject themselves to the kind of grueling abuse candidates take when they run in the first place,” says Dr. Brown.
“Even if an individual is balanced, once someone becomes president, how does one solve the conundrum of staying real and somewhat humble when one is surrounded by the most powerful office in the land, and from becoming overwhelmed by an, at times, pathological environment that treats you every day as an emperor?”

The vice president has chosen the emperor approach, revealing his true character.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Debate-Biden-Character-taxpayers/2012/10/15/id/460016

Ronald Kessler is chief Washington correspondent of Newsmax.com.
He is the New York Times best selling author of books on the Secret Service, FBI and CIA.

It’s really insane  how they get away with all of this w/o any accountability.