Author Topic: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the White House at the end of the month, Trump says  (Read 2630 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Jay Carney.

IMO Sean Spicer was worse.  I guess it's not an easy job and not everyone is cut out for it.
My favorite press secretary story is Robert Gibbs, who ended up at McDonald's after leaving the administration. You could say he ended up as the modern equivalent of Ronald McDonald, and they call Sanders a clown?!

The press secretary is a puppet. The problem with being a (figurative) puppet is that it's almost impossible to speak up on your own. Any flaws of your employer end up being reflected on you, and you can't defend yourself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My favorite press secretary story is Robert Gibbs, who ended up at McDonald's after leaving the administration. You could say he ended up as the modern equivalent of Ronald McDonald, and they call Sanders a clown?!

The press secretary is a puppet. The problem with being a (figurative) puppet is that it's almost impossible to speak up on your own. Any flaws of your employer end up being reflected on you, and you can't defend yourself.

@jmyrlefuller

Has to be one of the worse jobs in the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Jay Carney.

IMO Sean Spicer was worse.  I guess it's not an easy job and not everyone is cut out for it.

I thought Carney was much better than Spicer.  I didn't like the guy Carney was defending, but I thought he did that job very well.

I'll definitely miss Sanders even though I haven't watched any news show since Foxnews hired Brazile.  Sarah was tough, smart, and never backed down.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:36:29 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »