Author Topic: Maddow: Trump embodied 'all of the worst stereotypes' of Americans during European trip  (Read 645 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maddow: Trump embodied 'all of the worst stereotypes' of Americans during European trip
by Julio Rosas
 | June 12, 2019 10:37 AM

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow told late night host Seth Meyers President Trump acted like a stereotypical American tourist during his recent trip overseas to Europe.

"You were so good, though. When you described him as like every American tourist thing that anybody has ever done wrong anywhere in the world, he’s doing them all at once like that’s exactly what he was," Maddow said. "When you described him that way, I was like, that’s what he’s doing. He’s embodying all of the worst stereotypes that everybody in the world has about dumb Americans. And he’s living them large."

"Yeah, well you can tell [European leaders] look at him and they’re not saying,''Uh, I’ve met a guy like this before.' They’re like, 'I’ve met a guy like this before, but it was 100 different guys,'" Meyers said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maddow-trump-embodied-all-of-the-worst-stereotypes-of-americans-during-european-trip
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

She's a whackado. God forbid if the President of the United States displays American patriotism!!  What a ditz!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's a whackado. God forbid if the President of the United States displays American patriotism!!  What a ditz!!!

Every American loves a winner. We strive to win.  Participation trophies are for losers.  Every American despises a loser.   Maddow is a loser.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

But Obama didn't?

I guess a matter of opinion.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But Obama didn't?

I guess a matter of opinion.
Obama?  A loser. Let me correct that,  He was worse than a loser.  He was sniveling loser and a POS.

Offline berdie

Obama?  A loser. Let me correct that,  He was worse than a loser.  He was sniveling loser and a POS.

I really can't argue with that.

Offline LMAO

There seems to be a belief system that leftists have that Europeans are our betters and their opinion matters more than any other opinion. This belief they have goes beyond the fact that Trump is president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
They (Maddow, Meyers, and their ilk) have become so Euro-globalized that they don't even recognize what it means to be an American any longer.

:thud:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There seems to be a belief system that leftists have that Europeans are our betters and their opinion matters more than any other opinion. This belief they have goes beyond the fact that Trump is president

Yes, it's a very pervasive belief system.  Even sometimes among American conservatives.   :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Every American loves a winner. We strive to win.  Participation trophies are for losers.  Every American despises a loser.   Maddow is a loser.

George Patton agrees.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

She should move there and show us how it is done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I saw another poster bragging about believing that just today. Europeans are the fount of wisdom compared to us rubes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

I saw another poster bragging about believing that just today. Europeans are the fount of wisdom compared to us rubes.

The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language.   Other that we really don't really have that much in common.  And rightfully so.

Offline mountaineer

When you described him as like every American tourist thing that anybody has ever done wrong anywhere in the world, he’s doing them all at once like that’s exactly what he was," Maddow said. "When you described him that way, I was like, that’s what he’s doing. He’s embodying all of the worst stereotypes that everybody in the world has about dumb Americans.
That's a whole bunch of vague accusations without citing a single specific bad act. What, exactly, did he do that was so offensive? Touch the queen or something?

Look silly?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 01:27:24 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Of course. Let's totally ignore that for every Ugly American, there is just as much Eurotrash.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024