Author Topic: Trump Jr. on testimony: 'Glad this is finally over'  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Jr. on testimony: 'Glad this is finally over'
« on: June 12, 2019, 06:11:41 pm »
Trump Jr. on testimony: 'Glad this is finally over'
By Olivia Beavers - 06/12/19 12:53 PM EDT

Donald Trump Jr. criticized the credibility of his father’s former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen after completing a second interview on Wednesday with the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The president’s eldest son, following a nearly three-hour appearance, said he changed none of his testimony from an earlier appearance.

“There was nothing to change. There needed to be clarification because Michael Cohen — who let us not forget is serving time right now for lying to these very investigative bodies,” Trump Jr. told reporters.

“I’m glad that this is finally over. We were able to put some final clarity on that, and I think the committee understands that,” he continued.

When asked if he is worried about committing perjury, Trump Jr. replied: “Not at all.”

more w/video
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/448167-trump-jr-on-testimony-glad-this-is-finally-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Jr. on testimony: 'Glad this is finally over'
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 10:30:09 pm »
It's far from over if a Rat in the minority declares he lied abou the color of shoes he wore that day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: