Author Topic: Wolf Blitzer Lectures Republican, US Must ‘Help’ House Thousands of Illegal Immigrant Kids  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Wolf Blitzer Lectures Republican, US Must ‘Help’ House Thousands of Illegal Immigrant Kids
By Kristine Marsh | June 6, 2019 8:50 AM EDT

Wolf Blitzer and his CNN colleagues won’t acknowledge there’s an actual crisis at the southern border, but still insists it’s the United States’ responsibility to take in illegal immigrants. On his show The Situation Room Wednesday evening, Blitzer had on Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger to discuss immigration and the tariffs on Mexico. He even snuck in a snarky question about President Trump dodging the draft to the representative, who also serves in the Air Force.

After repeatedly tried to get the Republican to bash President Trump for suggesting the tariffs against Mexico, he moved on to talk about the influx of children. Blitzer fretted that the Trump administration was scaling back at providing “activities” for kids that are apprehended at the border, dramatically calling it “heart-wrenching:”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/06/06/wolf-blitzer-lectures-republican-us-must-help-house-thousands

rangerrebew

I think the old "Wolfman" has spending too much time at his favorite watering hole. :tongue2:

Offline libertybele

No problem Wolf.  How many are you going to 'host' in your own home and your home town??  I would love to see someone ask him that question and I'm sure he'd stutter and stammer trying to come up with an answer that doesn't make him seem like a total ahole.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.