Author Topic: ‘Top Democrats’ Want AOC to Challenge Chuck Schumer: Report  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

‘Top Democrats’ Want AOC to Challenge Chuck Schumer: Report
Could young firebrand Ocasio-Cortez actually take the longtime New York senator's seat in the not-too-distant future?

By The Political Insider Staff | June 11, 2019

A report from the news outlet Axios says “top Democrats” want Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) to continue her war against the Establishment of her party by challenging one of the two senators in her home state of New York: Sen. Chuck Schumer or Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand.

Axios is saying Schumer would be the more likely target.

The Senate minority leader more often sides with moderate Democrats than with progressives.

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/06/top-democrats-want-aoc-to-challenge-chuck-schumer-report/?utm_source=activeengage&utm_medium=email

rangerrebew

This is the perfect example of why I have , for more many years, thought there should be a voter choice of "None of the Above."  But New Yorkers have earned the right to have the most obnoxious, lying, angry people represent them. 888sunglass
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:12:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

‘Top Democrats’ Want AOC to Challenge Chuck Schumer: Report
Could young firebrand Ocasio-Cortez actually take the longtime New York senator's seat in the not-too-distant future?

By The Political Insider Staff | June 11, 2019

A report from the news outlet Axios says “top Democrats” want Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) to continue her war against the Establishment of her party by challenging one of the two senators in her home state of New York: Sen. Chuck Schumer or Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand.

Axios is saying Schumer would be the more likely target.

The Senate minority leader more often sides with moderate Democrats than with progressives.

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/06/top-democrats-want-aoc-to-challenge-chuck-schumer-report/?utm_source=activeengage&utm_medium=email

Anybody that believes this is a fool. Chuckie IS a "Top Dim",and an attack on him is also an attack on his running dogs holding high office. You ain't never seen people that can circle their wagons more quickly or effectively than those people when they sense an attack is coming.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is the perfect example of why I have , for more many years, thought there should be a voter choice of "None of the Above."  But New Yorkers have earned the right to have the most obnoxious, lying, angry people represent them. 888sunglass

@rangerrebew

It's not like they have a choice. Obnoxious,lying,angry people are who run the party.

BTW,you might want to add a few heaping spoonfuls of paranoia to the mix.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Oh, Please! Oh, Please!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope this will be the hill Sandy-O ,the bartender from the bronx and Rat king maker chooses to die on.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When you constantly promote and urge anarchy and chaos
then eventually you wind up with anarchy and chaos.
Only a fool would expect the people that they themselves poisoned
to respect them later in life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Probably not top Democrats. Left-wing gadflies, sure. There is an ugly vein of antisemitism among the far-left.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024