Author Topic: Kamala Harris says her Justice Dept would have 'no choice' but to prosecute Trump for obstruction  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris says her Justice Dept would have 'no choice' but to prosecute Trump for obstruction
By Justin Wise - 06/12/19 09:31 AM EDT

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said in a new interview that if she was elected president, her administration's Justice Department would have "no choice" but to prosecute President Trump for possible obstruction of justice.

"I believe that they would have no choice and that they should, yes," the 2020 presidential candidate told NPR Politics Podcast in an episode released Wednesday. "There has to be accountability."

"I mean look, people might, you know, question why I became a prosecutor. Well, I'll tell you one of the reasons — I believe there should be accountability," Harris continued, adding that "everyone should be held accountable, and the president is not above the law."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/448096-kamala-harris-says-her-justice-dept-would-have-no-choice-but-to-prosecute
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sweetheart you became a prosecutor because of two things.  Affirmative action and and your willingness to spread your legs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:51:34 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Surreal. I'm waiting for a single 'journalist' - just one - to ask one of these buffoons for what specific crime will they prosecute Trump.