Author Topic: President Trump's Speech at Iowa Republican Dinner -- Jun 11, 2019  (Read 105 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
President Trump's Speech at Iowa Republican Dinner -- Jun 11, 2019
Golden State Times, Jun 11, 2019, YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline libertybele

Re: President Trump's Speech at Iowa Republican Dinner -- Jun 11, 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 12:40:11 PM »
Though I posted this in another thread, I thought it might fit in here as well.  There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump has done well over seas.  The obstruction from the DEMS is and continues to be on full display. Yes, I find fault with him at the border, BIGLY, but I tend to agree with Gingrich.    :patriot:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-president-trump-nancy-pelosi
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf