Author Topic: If you saw a helicopter crash instead of John Dean's testimony yesterday, here's the 11.5 minutes yo  (Read 502 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 11, 2019
If you saw a helicopter crash instead of John Dean's testimony yesterday, here's the 11.5 minutes you want to watch
By Thomas Lifson

With even an MSNBC senior correspondent (Andrea Mitchell) admitting that John Dean's congressional testimony yesterday was all "theatre," not substance, there's no reason to watch anything but the highlight reel.

Republicans Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz were more than up to the job of exposing the absurdity of listening to John Dean about anything, much less crime or ethics.  These are actually fun.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/if_you_saw_a_helicopter_crash_instead_of_john_deans_testimony_yesterday_heres_the_115_minutes_you_want_to_watch.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jim Jordan is a national treasure!   :patriot:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bookmark for later when I have my headphones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Louie Gohmert did a great job too. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty good if one is interested in monologues.  I heard very little from Dean and it was pretty damaging to Dean and the rats.  I suppose there is not a lot of value listening to a know liar... :shrug:  I would have liked to have heard Dean damage his side more.

John Dean is a folk-hero to these loons.  To them it wasn't Woodward and Bernstein, but rather Dean, Woodward and Bernstein.  And that is why he was in that room today.  To set in the LIV mind that this is a Watergate revival.  It'll be interesting to see how this plays.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another 60s redux!

("The Ghost of Christmas Past"  :silly: Great line!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis