Author Topic: Trump: Some say I gave 'the best speech ever made by a president in Europe'  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump: Some say I gave 'the best speech ever made by a president in Europe'
By Brett Samuels - 06/12/19 02:16 PM EDT

President Trump on Wednesday boasted that "some people" referred to his remarks during a 2017 visit to Poland as "the best speech ever made by a president in Europe."

While taking questions from reporters during an Oval Office meeting with Polish President Andrzej Duda Trump was asked whether he planned to accept an invitation to return to Poland. Trump said he believes he will at some point, then recounted his 2017 visit to the country.

"I just had an incredible time. That speech was special from the standpoint of the people of Poland, and I know it was considered a very important speech. You people even gave me very high marks on that speech," he said of the press in the room.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/448189-trump-some-say-i-gave-the-best-speech-ever-made-by-a-president-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL...  He is trolling the press and they don't even know it!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It was a decent speech.  It wasn't anywhere near the level of "The Boys of Pont du Hoc". 

Offline skeeter

LOL...  He is trolling the press and they don't even know it!

I believe his target was Obama. Remember how the media swooned over his Berlin speech.

And they bite. Every single time.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
He sure as hell was trolling them....  they just JUMP into his traps!!

:silly:

Offline Rivergirl

It was a decent speech.  It wasn't anywhere near the level of "The Boys of Pont du Hoc". 

None who heard Reagan give The Boys of Pont duHoc will ever forget that speech.