Author Topic: Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll
By Jonathan Easley - 06/11/19 02:22 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

“It’s a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447972-biden-leads-trump-by-landslide-proportions-in-new-national-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 10:54:37 pm »
And if you see his reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring him down
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 11:10:22 pm »
Good.  Hope that they keep this erroneous polling alive, that way the DEMS will lay back and not vote.   I just read where Biden stated that the Trump era, needs to end.  Seriously?  Trump 'era' -- he's not even completed his term, how in the heck can Uncle Joe call it an era?  On the other hand ... Biden has been in politics for a very long time. Time for the Biden era and all of his cronies to come to an end.

Maybe Uncle Joe should stick to making friendship bracelets for his best bud Bammy!   :rolling:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-trump-likens-biden-to-crooked-hillary-biden-says-trump-era-has-got-to-end
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 11:36:50 pm »
And if you see his reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring him down

The Dixie Chicks version is outstanding.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 11:39:44 pm »
The Dixie Chicks version is outstanding.

Okay.... I hope you are not joshing me as I have no recollection of those communists ever having a non SJW position ....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 11:45:52 pm »
Okay.... I hope you are not joshing me as I have no recollection of those communists ever having a non SJW position ....

Nothing like being smothered in onions. I mean irony.

:tongue2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 11:57:12 pm »
It was fun while it lasted.  Guess it is time to BLOAT.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 11:59:10 pm »
Nothing like being smothered in onions. I mean irony.

:tongue2:

As long as there is no liver involve with the onions.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 12:05:40 am »
As long as there is no liver involve with the onions.

Uh huh

That takes guts.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley