Author Topic: Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll  (Read 201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll
By Jonathan Easley - 06/11/19 02:22 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

“It’s a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447972-biden-leads-trump-by-landslide-proportions-in-new-national-poll
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »
And if you see his reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring him down
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 07:10:22 PM »
Good.  Hope that they keep this erroneous polling alive, that way the DEMS will lay back and not vote.   I just read where Biden stated that the Trump era, needs to end.  Seriously?  Trump 'era' -- he's not even completed his term, how in the heck can Uncle Joe call it an era?  On the other hand ... Biden has been in politics for a very long time. Time for the Biden era and all of his cronies to come to an end.

Maybe Uncle Joe should stick to making friendship bracelets for his best bud Bammy!   :rolling:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-trump-likens-biden-to-crooked-hillary-biden-says-trump-era-has-got-to-end
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 07:36:50 PM »
And if you see his reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring him down

The Dixie Chicks version is outstanding.
"But I have none. The king-becoming graces,
As justice, verity, temperance, stableness,
Bounty, perseverance, mercy, lowliness,
Devotion, patience, courage, fortitude,
I have no relish of them but abound
In the division of each several crime"
The Bard (showing his prescience)

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
The Dixie Chicks version is outstanding.

Okay.... I hope you are not joshing me as I have no recollection of those communists ever having a non SJW position ....
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Offline bigheadfred

• Personal text
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 07:45:52 PM »
Okay.... I hope you are not joshing me as I have no recollection of those communists ever having a non SJW position ....

Nothing like being smothered in onions. I mean irony.

:tongue2:

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 07:57:12 PM »
It was fun while it lasted.  Guess it is time to BLOAT.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 07:59:10 PM »
Nothing like being smothered in onions. I mean irony.

:tongue2:

As long as there is no liver involve with the onions.

Offline bigheadfred

• Personal text
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 08:05:40 PM »
As long as there is no liver involve with the onions.

Uh huh

That takes guts.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf