Author Topic: Dems Say Cable Nets Erred By Not Covering John Dean Hearing Live After Helicopter Crash  (Read 208 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Dems Say Cable Nets Erred By Not Covering John Dean Hearing Live After Helicopter Crash
Yahoo Entertainment, Jun 10, 2019, Denise Petski

Democrats are furious that the John Dean hearing before the House Judiciary Committee was not covered live today by cable networks. In breaking news mode, CNN, MSNBC and Fox spent much of the afternoon covering the helicopter crash in New York City that left one person dead. Only C-SPAN covered the Dean hearing live.

Democrat Congressman Steve Cohen told MSNBC’s Ari Melber that the big three cable news networks should have covered it:

The president’s guilty of that [obstruction of justice]. I think we had a successful hearing,” Cohen said. “It’s just how many people saw it I don’t know. It should have been on MSNBC, it should have been on CNN, it should have been on Fox, and not just on C-SPAN 3.”

Melber asked Cohen if the the media made a mistake by not covering it.

“I definitely think the media did,” Cohen responded. “And I think all three of the major stations should have. C-SPAN 3 doesn’t have the coverage. It was important witnesses, people who are knowledgeable and experts and their testimony and their opinions should have been heard.”

More:  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dems-cable-nets-erred-not-015341140.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

Democrats are furious that the John Dean hearing before the House Judiciary Committee was not covered live today by cable networks

:laughingdog:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor little feller is all bent out of shape over the lack of coverage of the Rat kangaroo court hearing.  Ain't that a crying shame
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We need a sound, Democrat inspired solution:  Force Cable companies to cover what the Rats want, 24/7.  The scofflaws at OANN have had life too easy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: