Author Topic: John Dean: I'm honored to be on Trump's enemies list  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Dean: I'm honored to be on Trump's enemies list
« on: June 11, 2019, 04:28:18 pm »
By Morgan Gstalter - 06/11/19 11:35 AM EDT

Ex-Nixon White House counsel John Dean said he would be “honored” to be considered an enemy of President Trump.

Dean spoke with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday after Trump called Dean a "loser" after Dean likened Trump’s conduct during the Russian investigation to the Watergate scandal during a House Judiciary Committee hearing.

“I’m honored to be on his enemies list,” Dean said. “I was able to make Nixon’s at the end, and so I’m pleased that I’m on Trump’s, given my feelings about the threat he is to this country.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/447905-john-dean-im-honored-to-be-on-trumps-enemies-list
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: John Dean: I'm honored to be on Trump's enemies list
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 05:50:26 pm »
Ride that horse until it drops, Johnny.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 05:53:33 pm »
This never-was would be honored to be on anybodies list.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 05:58:30 pm »
John Dean was also honored to rat out the entire Nixon Administration.  Without his cooperation, the entire investigation would have ended with Gordon Liddy's sentencing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 05:59:40 pm »
Saying that every president, especially Republicans, were worse than Nixon, and the scandals were worse than Watergate, does two things for John Dean.

(1) It makes him feel better about himself and his role in Watergate, to which he went to prison for. After all, if everyone's worse, he can't be all that bad, right?

(2) It's a living. He's sold books and gets paid for TV appearances, spouting off on the subject. Since he's been to prison and is disbarred, he has to make a living somehow, enough of one to keep up the country club cocktail circuit lifestyle.

He is a Fraud.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 06:11:40 pm »
This clown is just happy anyone wanted to talk to him, 40 years after his 15 minutes of fame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 06:35:48 pm »
(1) It makes him feel better about himself and his role in Watergate, to which he went to prison for.

John Dean never spent a day in prison.  He spent four months in a safe house working for Jaworski as a protected witness, testifying against anyone and everyone involved with the Nixon Administration.  There is a special place in hell for people like him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 07:04:14 pm »
John Dean never spent a day in prison.  He spent four months in a safe house working for Jaworski as a protected witness, testifying against anyone and everyone involved with the Nixon Administration.  There is a special place in hell for people like him.

Faulty memory, I guess.
I thought he went to one of those minimum security places, with the tennis courts, etc...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 08:29:25 pm »

John Dean's honored to be in the phone book.