Author Topic: CAIR 'Demands' US Army War College Cancel My Lecture on Islamic History  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

June 11, 2019
CAIR 'Demands' US Army War College Cancel My Lecture on Islamic History
By Raymond Ibrahim

The "unindicted co-conspirator" Council on American-Muslim Relations ("CAIR") and its Islamist allies are "outraged" because the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pa. has invited me to give a lecture on my recent book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West.

On May 28, CAIR's Pennsylvania leadership — namely, Jacob Bender, Timothy Welbeck, Ahmet Selim Tekelioglu — sent a letter to USAWC commandant Gen. John Kem and provost Dr. James Breckenridge urging them to revoke "the decision of the US Army War College to invite Mr. Raymond Ibrahim to deliver the prestigious 50th Annual Lecture Series of the US Army War College."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/cair_demands_us_army_war_college_cancel_my_lecture_on_islamic_history.html#ixzz5qYXBX5zr

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: CAIR 'Demands' US Army War College Cancel My Lecture on Islamic History
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 09:18:44 pm »
An update on this story:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victory-pjms-raymond-ibrahim-to-speak-at-u-s-army-war-college-despite-cairs-howling/

Victory: PJM's Raymond Ibrahim to Speak at U.S. Army War College Despite CAIR's Howling

Raymond Ibrahim, a longtime and regular contributor to PJ Media, will be speaking about his book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, next week at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania.

This is significant: the War College first invited Mr. Ibrahim to speak last year; however, one week before his scheduled appearance in June 2019, a number of politically active Islamists—including CAIR, Linda Sarsour, etc.—protested wildly, including by presenting Ibrahim as a “white supremacist” who if allowed to speak would incite an “already racist and nationalist” American army to start randomly killing Muslims in the street (for background, click here).

Due to the hysteria created by CAIR and allies, the event was subsequently canceled/postponed.

It is, therefore, a welcome development to see Ibrahim re-invited to lecture about the long but suppressed history of conflict between Islam and the West before what will likely be an even larger military audience—thanks to the previous controversy created by CAIR.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 12:56:27 am »
When someone who should be listed as a terrorist organization, or at least an enabler thereof wants to mute voices speaking about that terrorism, then those voices really NEED to be heard.

Glad the lectures will proceed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 01:01:11 am »
STFU CAIR.  You want to do something useful...send all your members to be suicide bombers in the Middle East.  Show us you're really down for the cause.

And make sure Doug "Ibrahim" Hooper in on the first flight back there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!