Author Topic: Diva Mitt Romney Announces He Probably Won’t Endorse Trump In 2020  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Diva Mitt Romney Announces He Probably Won’t Endorse Trump In 2020

June 10, 2019| by Donn Marten

Whiny sore loser Mitt Romney hasn’t quite made the big splash that he probably anticipated following his election to the U.S. Senate last year.

Romney cruised to an easy victory for Utah’s open seat that was vacated when Orrin Hatch retired and was poised to hog the media spotlight as the foremost Never Trump Republican in Congress but he has yet to generate many headlines nor be a replacement for the venomous old warmonger John McCain who is currently roasting on a spit in the bowels of Hades.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/diva-mitt-romney-announces-he-probably-wont-endorse-trump-in-2020/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Re: Diva Mitt Romney Announces He Probably Won’t Endorse Trump In 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 11:39:35 AM »
Has he considered that when he is up for re-election, Trump might be the sitting POTUS and Romney won't get Trump's endorsement? :pondering:
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 12:25:25 PM »
Aren't we all glad Romney is such a strong ,dependable Republican?
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • "Heads I win, Tails you lose."
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 12:51:46 PM »
Quote from: The Article
... nor be a replacement for the venomous old warmonger John McCain who is currently roasting on a spit in the bowels of Hades.

He sounds more like Jeffy Flake than Johnny McStain to me.
I will NOT comply.
                                  Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>              :dontfeed:
Home Sweet Home!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • "Heads I win, Tails you lose."
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 12:54:44 PM »
Has he considered that when he is up for re-election, Trump might be the sitting POTUS and Romney won't get Trump's endorsement? :pondering:

Why should he care?  He's a Mormon representing Utah.  As safe a sinecure as you will ever find.  (No raps on LDS, but just stating an obvious point.)
I will NOT comply.
                                  Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>              :dontfeed:
Home Sweet Home!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 01:44:35 PM »
Romney not endorsing Trump is probably a good thing.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf