Author Topic: Conservatives Are Waking Up at Last  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives Are Waking Up at Last
« on: June 11, 2019, 01:35:06 pm »
June 11, 2019
Conservatives Are Waking Up at Last
By Christopher Chantrill

I know I shouldn’t say this, but my mind turns to it after all the D-Day celebration last week.

What if the Mueller probe was the deep state’s last desperate effort to stop the populist steamroller from looting and plundering its bureaucratic fiefs and dissolving its plush academic monasteries? What if the offensive has now failed, and all the best lefty troops were ground up in the Mueller Battle of the Bulge?

I know, I know. Don’t get cocky, kid.

And what if the social media deplatforming of obscure “far right” actors -- people who would be heroic “activists” if they were lefties -- is in fact directing attention to them?

And what if the vile actions of lefty activists on e.g., Gibson’s Bakery in Oberlin, Ohio, are sending secret coded messages to ordinary deplorable Americans? That there is noplace to hide from vile lefty activism unless we act now -- and reelect President Trump.

But I get it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/conservatives_are_waking_up_at_last.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Conservatives Are Waking Up at Last
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 06:06:11 pm »
Conservatives are few and far between.  Half of all Republicans in Congress are RINOs.  That is in large part why the Republican Party with majorities are so ineffective.

Conservatives are not awakening at all.  They have become complacent.  We get to listen to near 30 lunatic Democommies berate POTUS every day for months.  Not a one of them, including the idiot Biden who is stating Trump is a threat, repeatedly to his audience right this moment, give the slightest care to the people of the USA.  All they care about right now is allowing illegal invaders status in the USA, which will continue to erode life for our citizens. 

Anyone voting for Democommies has sh*t for brains.  The Republicans are not much better, for too many of them are RINOs.  Congress has been a self serving body for many decades.  That must come to an end, so the need for term limits is more essential than ever before.  End the nonsense and return Congress to a vehicle of the people.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:17:51 pm »
Conservatives are not awakening at all.  They have become complacent.

Nope. All y'all just ain't singing the right tune.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 07:06:44 pm »
Nope. All y'all just ain't singing the right tune.

I don't do, "Cha-Chings!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 07:13:55 pm »
Conservatives are few and far between.  Half of all Republicans in Congress are RINOs.  That is in large part why the Republican Party with majorities are so ineffective.

Half???? You must be yoking!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 07:23:12 pm »
More blather from another journo about conservatism. Lord spare us!
Edmund Burke, Irving Babbitt, Russell Kirk; among many, asserted that
Conservatism was a body of enduring principles governing Man's conduct,
dependent on his attitude and behavior concerning human nature.
It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do w/economics, politics or religion.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 07:36:16 pm »
Half???? You must be yoking!

Yoke's on us.

This is about the state and its clients vs all us milk cows. Political party ain't got nuthin to do with it.