Author Topic: DOJ Letter Reveals Broad Scope of John Durham’s Spygate Investigation – “Much Larger Than Previously  (Read 813 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ Letter Reveals Broad Scope of John Durham’s Spygate Investigation – “Much Larger Than Previously Known”
 by Cristina Laila June 10, 2019

A new letter from the Justice Department addressed to Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) reveals John Durham’s investigation into Spygate is much larger than previously known.

AG Barr’s review of the FISA abuses and surveillance against Trump’s campaign is “broad in scope and multifaceted,” according to the DOJ letter.

The letter to Nadler, penned by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, indicates Fusion GPS, foreign intelligence services and non-governmental organizations and individuals are all a target of US Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of Spygate.

“The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals,” Boyd wrote.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/new-doj-letter-reveals-just-how-massive-john-durhams-spygate-investigation-really-is/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Good, the broader and deeper, the better!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good, the broader and deeper, the better!

I agree!  But you know that means it's going to be a long, drawn-out business.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I agree!  But you know that means it's going to be a long, drawn-out business.

@Bigun

Well, I will share my "hope" with you.  It isn't based on legal theory or political wisdom, just hope.

I hope that Trump and Barr realize the lawfare onslaught is never going to end, at least while Trump is alive.

So, I am hoping that Barr has a plan to bring forth at least 2 or 3 big legal "kill shots" before the Summer ends.

Big enough to set the whole anti-Trump movement reeling back on their heels.

Then, the rest of the process can continue, for years if need be.

:0001:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Well, I will share my "hope" with you.  It isn't based on legal theory or political wisdom, just hope.

I hope that Trump and Barr realize the lawfare onslaught is never going to end, at least while Trump is alive.

So, I am hoping that Barr has a plan to bring forth at least 2 or 3 big legal "kill shots" before the Summer ends.

All I will say @EdJames is "from your keyboard to God's ear"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Expect the dems to get much more hysterical and nasty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@Bigun

goopo

I keep hoping that one of the corrupted officials will flip.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
goopo

I keep hoping that one of the corrupted officials will flip.

I suspect that may have already happened.