Author Topic: STUNNING VIDEO  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: STUNNING VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 08:45:30 pm »
Trump negotiated a deal with Mexico.  All fixed.

Offline berdie

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 08:50:58 pm »
The outrage I have at this is nothing compared to the outrage I have at an Executive Branch that collects these people, gives them food, shelter, and supplies, and then gives them free transportation dumping them into Kansas, North Texas, Idaho, Ohio, etc., and the means to disappear into American society to collect all the free goodies our government has to offer.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 08:58:59 pm »
The outrage I have at this is nothing compared to the outrage I have at an Executive Branch that collects these people, gives them food, shelter, and supplies, and then gives them free transportation dumping them into Kansas, North Texas, Idaho, Ohio, etc., and the means to disappear into American society to collect all the free goodies our government has to offer.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

What's next? Blame the IRS code on Trump? Maybe he should change all that. Any proof of the above? Or are people just free to make uninformed statements?    :rolling:

Border Patrol is a Federal Agency like the IRS,  I'm sure the president is limited in what he can tell them to do.

Any proof?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 09:01:23 pm »

The outrage I have are with Senators we have saying "Oh, look at my Chapo bill." Yeah, we've looked at it for over a year? Any action on it??? You all are suppose to work things out.  Is the Senate capable of anything but sitting on their duffs?

At least, Paul Ryan's congress actually did defund Planned Parenthood and did override Obamacare. No thanks to the Senate.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 09:02:39 pm »
Trump negotiated a deal with Mexico.  All fixed.

Yeah, anyone note, the initial video was filmed before that "deal" announced. Oh well, who cares about facts if one is just setting up a scene to gripe about others.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 09:35:22 pm »
The outrage I have are with Senators we have saying "Oh, look at my Chapo bill." Yeah, we've looked at it for over a year? Any action on it??? You all are suppose to work things out.  Is the Senate capable of anything but sitting on their duffs?

At least, Paul Ryan's congress actually did defund Planned Parenthood and did override Obamacare. No thanks to the Senate.

The Senate does not run the Executive branch.  They aren't in charge of Catch-and-Release.  And they aren't giving free stuff to illegals either.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 09:59:35 pm »
The Senate does not run the Executive branch.  They aren't in charge of Catch-and-Release.  And they aren't giving free stuff to illegals either.

In practical terms, the Executive Branch can't control immigration policy.  Federale (Not a mistype) District Judges have nullified all attempts by Trump on the immigration front.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 10:07:30 pm »
In practical terms, the Executive Branch can't control immigration policy.  Federale (Not a mistype) District Judges have nullified all attempts by Trump on the immigration front.

QFT

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 10:22:03 pm »

Actually @Hoodat the President has tired to end catch and release, and the courts blocked his effort. The courts shot down the President's EO in 2018 claiming this would separate families.(Remember that uproar?)  Congress, with the power to pass laws has the power to end catch and release.  It doesn't want to, so right now we’re pretty much stuck in the mud.

It will be interesting to see the actual language of the new agreement with Mexico because the nub of this agreement (that we know so far) appears to be Mexico agreeing to keep the "asylum" seekers pending their court review ... while providing health care and job opportunities.  This could eliminate the "release" attached to the "catch".  It will also be interesting to see the courts justification for banning this.  There is a proposal said to be going before the Mexican Congress for a vote that came out of last week's negotiation.  The prevailing rumor is it revolves around first country asylum.

As for the free health care, welfare, food stamps still given to illegals, this, too, is the jurisdiction of Congress and state legislatures; and they’re looking to give away more.  The President cannon wave a wand and take away "benefits" legally passed into law.  But the President is still doing what he can.  Effective just this Jun 5 the President has stopped the outrageous giveaways to illegals awaiting their court dates including education services, legal services and organized sports.

I appreciate how easy it is to point a finger at one person (under the auspice of "Executive Branch") rather than use a scattergun, but the truth is:  The highest wall in this immigration war has been built around the President.

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 10:23:12 pm »
Yeah, anyone note, the initial video was filmed before that "deal" announced. Oh well, who cares about facts if one is just setting up a scene to gripe about others.
Was it filmed before Trump promised a huge wall paid by Mexico?
Who cares about facts?  Not Trumpers.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 10:42:09 pm »

There was a court ruling regarding the deportation of asylum seekers caught inside the US.  But there is no court ruling regarding their detention.  Catch-and-Detain is perfectly legal, and no judge has ruled otherwise.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 10:43:00 pm »
Actually @Hoodat the President has tired to end catch and release, and the courts blocked his effort.

Please cite the case.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2019, 10:49:13 pm »
'I'm Crushed': Migrant Parents, Advocates Press For Family Reunification

June 26, 20185:03 AM ET

.  .  .  .  The reality on the border, according to one Customs and Border Protection official, is that the agency is overwhelmed. Border Patrol stations are overcrowded and kids are waiting in cagelike holding cells while their mothers and fathers go to court in shackles. The agency simply does not have the resources to enforce "zero tolerance."  .  .  .

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/26/623451388/trumps-zero-tolerance-policy-overwhelms-border-agents

It was an executive decision - not a court order.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2019, 12:49:30 am »
There should be troops standing and armed at the end of that wall.

And they should "do what they have to do" to PREVENT those illegals from "strolling" across the border line.

If "what they have to do" includes using their weapons, that's ok with me.

Is it ok with YOU..?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2019, 01:24:37 am »

Amen.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2019, 03:21:08 am »

And they should "do what they have to do" to PREVENT those illegals from "strolling" across the border line.

Is it ok with YOU..?

Fine.  It may require some sacrifices to coalesce the nation towards solving the problem.  I don't expect any deaths will strengthen the President's position though.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2019, 04:51:41 am »
Fine.  It may require some sacrifices to coalesce the nation towards solving the problem.  I don't expect any deaths will strengthen the President's position though.

Hard to say.  The many innocent people slaughtered by illegal aliens hasn't convinced a surprising number of people there really is an emergency.  A "crisis" if you will.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2019, 06:48:50 am »

President Donald Trump pushed back after reports revealed major components of his security deal with Mexico were actually agreed upon several months ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-deal-hits-back-at-reports-questioning-significance-of-2019-6?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=twitter&fbclid=IwAR06PN9z2zW20yiuxpJGmEIvORqFk7omwpuhHaFX_sJZvWcoANH1wKXLUKI
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline dancer

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2019, 09:30:42 am »
President Donald Trump pushed back after reports revealed major components of his security deal with Mexico were actually agreed upon several months ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-deal-hits-back-at-reports-questioning-significance-of-2019-6?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=twitter&fbclid=IwAR06PN9z2zW20yiuxpJGmEIvORqFk7omwpuhHaFX_sJZvWcoANH1wKXLUKI

This concerns the first deal.  Mexico reneged on that deal.  Now we have a second deal, both sides signing.  POTUS also kept the right to impose tariffs if Mexico does not do what they agreed to do.

Offline dancer

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2019, 09:35:00 am »

Is it ok with YOU..?

The Posse Comitus Act forbids the use of military weapon fire @ the border.   The only way they can actually use those weapons to stop the invasion is that Congress would have to approve.  Iow, forget about it.  We know they have no desire to cut down the trafficking and drugs.

Offline dancer

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2019, 09:54:45 am »

????? Axe to grind????  Actually, I'm trying to encourage people to send this video to the reps, Pelosi and Schumer.  This is front page ...FOX NEWS. 

Not quite sure what you are getting at.  Are you saying that this isn't happening???

They know, libertybele.  Some of us have been calling, mailing, sending info for 2 decades.  They don't want to stop the flow.
#DitchTheMitch has already stated that he won't work with Trump on illegal immigration.  I pray Kentucky votes this bum out.
They're in on the take.  There is a reason they enter politics poor and end up multi-millionaires.  :shrug: