Author Topic: STUNNING VIDEO  (Read 1554 times)

Offline libertybele

STUNNING VIDEO
« on: June 10, 2019, 04:51:12 pm »
Good to see the news reporting....now if we can just get the MSM to start doing the same.  Obviously what's being done along the border isn't working!!  WATCH: Stunning video shows over 100 illegal immigrants strolling around border wall to enter US.

Anyone still think that we don't need our military at the border and allow them to fire at the enemies coming in????

Each and every U.S. citizen should be outraged!  Each and every U.S. citizen should be sending this video to their reps and especially to Pelosi and Chuckie!!!!

Video link:

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/06/ezgif.com-optimize-10.gif
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:55:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: STUNNING VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:58:32 pm »
Nothing new here. We all knew this.

Also, This is immigration material. Fine if people want to post it here, however, I'd be wary if some have obvious axes to grind and use this to control the conversation. That's not fair to the rest of us.  This has gone on for so long to use the rationale "well, they must be in error posting here, no big deal."

@Mod1 etc.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:05:41 pm by TomSea »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 05:06:57 pm »
Are those people Goth or Alt Right?

I can't tell because they all seem to be dressed in black.

wink777

Offline EdJames

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 05:07:34 pm »

Also, This is immigration material. Fine if people want to post it here, however, I'd be wary if some have obvious axes to grind and use this to control the conversation. That's not fair to the rest of us.  This has gone on for so long to use the rationale "well, they must be in error posting here, no big deal."

@Mod1 etc.

What does this mean, Tom?

I am not understanding what you are trying to say here...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 05:08:16 pm »
Are those people Goth or Alt Right?

I can't tell because they all seem to be dressed in black.

wink777

No worries .... all dressed in black, probably just ISIS.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 05:09:05 pm »
No worries .... all dressed in black, probably just ISIS.

That's it!! 

888high58888

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 05:10:17 pm »

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1137741032584622081

More video, triple amputee veteran's account.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:11:52 pm »

@Mod1 etc.

????? Axe to grind????  Actually, I'm trying to encourage people to send this video to the reps, Pelosi and Schumer.  This is front page ...FOX NEWS. 

Not quite sure what you are getting at.  Are you saying that this isn't happening???

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 05:12:37 pm »
Good to see the news reporting

This and videos like it have been reported, especially of FNC, and have been all over Al Gore's magnificent Internet for months.

This is not new news.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 05:13:03 pm »
   Less than 7 years after JFK did his "We choose to go to the Moon" speech, we were there.  50 years later, we can't even secure our southern border in a reasonable amount of time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 05:18:18 pm »

????? Axe to grind????  Actually, I'm trying to encourage people to send this video to the reps, Pelosi and Schumer.  This is front page ...FOX NEWS. 

Not quite sure what you are getting at.  Are you saying that this isn't happening???

I said it is happening. Again, I don't think we should just have this whole conversation controlled in some way. If it's Fox News frontpage, then, maybe we could have seen the whole story.  I don't think it adds to the conversation if we just have immigration stories that might belong in immigration posted by members who trash the president continuously.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 05:28:05 pm »
This and videos like it have been reported, especially of FNC, and have been all over Al Gore's magnificent Internet for months.

This is not new news.

No, certainly not new news as this has been going on --but you already knew that of course.  I posted because it's front and center TODAY on Fox News website.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 05:28:43 pm »
   Less than 7 years after JFK did his "We choose to go to the Moon" speech, we were there.  50 years later, we can't even secure our southern border in a reasonable amount of time.

Reasonable amount of time? How about can't secure it period??

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 05:31:12 pm »
Click bait. But, why is that necessary here at TBR?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 05:31:37 pm »
I said it is happening. Again, I don't think we should just have this whole conversation controlled in some way. If it's Fox News frontpage, then, maybe we could have seen the whole story.  I don't think it adds to the conversation if we just have immigration stories that might belong in immigration posted by members who trash the president continuously.

Trashing the President??  Nope.  Only his FAILURE at the border ... other times ... I have praised him and given him credit. 

I know you have a problem with people who don't blindly accept everything this President does and tells you through his tweets; so do me a favor ... PLEASE don't read or respond to my posts.   happy77

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 05:31:46 pm »
No, certainly not new news as this has been going on --but you already knew that of course.  I posted because it's front and center TODAY on Fox News website.

So what?  Fox has been reporting these videos .... front and center .... for a while.

It really isn't news.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:33:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 05:32:54 pm »
Click bait. But, why is that necessary here at TBR?

Because all our hair must be on fire.   :smokin:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 05:36:48 pm »
So what?  Fox has been reporting these videos .... front and center .... for a while.

It really isn't news.

Well ... I'd rather have them keep reporting on the situation, rather than burying it and pretend it's not happening .... like others!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 05:40:46 pm »
Trashing the President??  Nope.  Only his FAILURE at the border ... other times ... I have praised him and given him credit. 

I know you have a problem with people who don't blindly accept everything this President does and tells you through his tweets; so do me a favor ... PLEASE don't read or respond to my posts.   happy77

No you don't know.

Are you saying that this isn't happening???

More condescending uncivil discussion.

PLEASE don't read or respond to my posts.   happy77

It's one thing to post in one area, we've witnessed the past few days, crudities hurled at others, insults.

Believe me, if you don't want me to respond and your only response is insulting others to the same ol' same ol', I will, I don't think this kind of behavior, you aren't interested in discussion, you are interested in your own one sided rants.

And again, your opinion is "failure", yet, no one, Mark Levine, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, Louis Gohmert, no one is really calling this failure, so if one is spreading untruths, they should be responded to.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 05:50:34 pm »
No you don't know.

More condescending uncivil discussion.
It's one thing to post in one area, we've witnessed the past few days, crudities hurled at others, insults.

Believe me, if you don't want me to respond and your only response is insulting others to the same ol' same ol', I will, I don't think this kind of behavior, you aren't interested in discussion, you are interested in your own one sided rants.

And again, your opinion is "failure", yet, no one, Mark Levine, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, Louis Gohmert, no one is really calling this failure, so if one is spreading untruths, they should be responded to.

Now I think I understand.  If someone has been throwing food around, that is uncalled for!!

Crudités can be expensive!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 05:51:56 pm »
Don't turn this thread into another front of the Trump Wars.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mod2

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 05:55:30 pm »
Let's stick to the topic and not try to read the motivations of other posters. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 05:58:52 pm »
Now I think I understand.  If someone has been throwing food around, that is uncalled for!!
Crudités can be expensive!!
Reminds me of the time I referred (intentionally, as a joke) to a vegetable platter as "coup d'état," and the food service manager looked at me, perplexed.

"What did I say?" he asked.

He was sure he'd called it crudités!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 05:59:11 pm »
The outrage I have at this is nothing compared to the outrage I have at an Executive Branch that collects these people, gives them food, shelter, and supplies, and then gives them free transportation dumping them into Kansas, North Texas, Idaho, Ohio, etc., and the means to disappear into American society to collect all the free goodies our government has to offer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 06:23:40 pm »
The outrage I have at this is nothing compared to the outrage I have at an Executive Branch that collects these people, gives them food, shelter, and supplies, and then gives them free transportation dumping them into Kansas, North Texas, Idaho, Ohio, etc., and the means to disappear into American society to collect all the free goodies our government has to offer.

Unless I see different, this may all be border patrol procedure, maybe congress can legislate this too but I don't know if it is the executive branch's responsibility anymore than the others. Nice narrative though.