Author Topic: California Woman Shoots Home Invader Armed With Hammer  (Read 781 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
California Woman Shoots Home Invader Armed With Hammer
« on: June 10, 2019, 04:16:39 pm »
Townhall by Timothy Meads 6/9/2019

A woman from Bakersfield, Calif. practiced her Second Amendment rights last week and defended her family and property shooting a home invader who apparently was threatening her with a hammer.

According to 23 ABC, Andrew Oldham, was allegedly stalking the woman and mother and entered her property Wednesday morning. Despite being asked to leave and told the cops had already been called, Oldham refused to leave her house. The woman, who family members confirmed knew the intruder, then threatened to shoot the suspect.

More:https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/06/09/woman-shoots-home-invader-armed-with-hammer-n2547818

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: California Woman Shoots Home Invader Armed With Hammer
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:21:50 pm »
It is unclear what the man's ultimate intent was

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That’s my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 04:27:43 pm »
Another statistic that is never counted.  How many people are saved from harm each year because of handguns?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 05:09:16 pm »
Another statistic that is never counted.  How many people are saved from harm each year because of handguns?

Well, the Governor is taking away ammo.  Now intruders will know there are no bullets in that gun.

What happens then?

8888crybaby
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra