Author Topic: Ignore The Never Trump Losers Who Are OK With Liberals Winning.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ignore The Never Trump Losers Who Are OK With Liberals Winning
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 12:01 AM

There’s a debate going on inside conservatism between the insufferable sissies who insist that we Normals are morally obligated to submit to being crushed by the leftists who hate us and want us enslaved or dead, and actual conservatives. Maybe I’m simplifying this intellectual dispute a bit – wait, no I’m not. You either want to defeat the liberal elite that despises us or you don’t. It’s those of us who seek to win versus the Never Trump losers, and there’s no middle ground.

Win or lose. Pick one.

The Never Trumpers are willing, even eager, to lose, regardless of the consequences for you and me. They would thrive in defeat. After all, there’s always a place for a slobberingly loyal conservativish opposition, right over there at the liberal elite’s kiddie table.

I say we should fight to win and preserve our liberty.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/06/10/ignore-the-never-trump-losers-who-are-ok-with-liberals-winning-n2547810
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34