Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez out to primary Chuck Schumer?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez out to primary Chuck Schumer?
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 02:04:42 am »
@Fishrrman

One thing is for certain,and that is it would sure be entertaining to watch,

Someone has to lose.😎
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 03:03:59 am »
If New York state is to lose a Congressional seat, it will be "from upstate", not from New York City itself or the metropolitan area. So they're not getting rid of AOC by eliminating her district.

I predicted on this forum as soon as she was elected, that the occasional-communist would set her sights on "a higher prize" as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

I'd give her almost even money on unseating Schumer via a primary challenge in 2022. Chuck the schmuck is gettin' tired and it shows.
We're probably going to lose two. One upstate, one downstate-- and seniority generally rules the day unless they can get someone to retire.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 03:31:23 am »
We're probably going to lose two. One upstate, one downstate-- and seniority generally rules the day unless they can get someone to retire.

I appreciate good Member news coverage on the ground.  Thanks for keeping us up on these goings on!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 11:04:27 am »
I appreciate good Member news coverage on the ground.  Thanks for keeping us up on these goings on!
You're welcome.

The upstate seat, much to my disappointment, is probably going to be the Congressman that serves my district, Tom Reed, who had previously said he only planned to serve six terms. His sixth term ends in 2022. My biggest concern is that they try to split the district and force us into a Buffalo Democrat's district such as that of Brian Higgins.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 01:52:38 am »
Someone has to lose.😎
With either of these buttholes in office, it is sure be "We the people..."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.