Author Topic: Conservative news crew assaulted at Buttigieg rally, Kaitlin Bennet calls on mayor to condemn viole  (Read 608 times)

rangerrebew

Conservative news crew assaulted at Buttigieg rally, Kaitlin Bennet calls on mayor to condemn violence
June 9, 2019 | Zachary Leeman | Print Article

Violence against the media and women seems to be just fine with the left when the media source leans right and the woman is a conservative.

InfoWars host Kaitlin Bennet posted a video to her social media on Sunday that shows the host and her camera crew being harassed and assaulted.

Attending a Pete Buttigieg rally, Bennett and her crew were filming when two men walked into her shot. The older of the two began giving Bennett the middle finger.

“Hi, how are you?” Bennet asked after noticing the man getting closer and closer to her.

She then asked, “Do you usually treat women like that?”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/09/conservative-news-crew-assaulted-at-buttigieg-rally-kaitlin-bennet-calls-on-mayor-to-condemn-violence-763338

Offline mountaineer

Kaitlin Bennett   @KaitMarieox
16h16 hours ago

I was attending a @PeteButtigieg rally in Iowa when two of his supporters violently attacked my camera crew and I for simply being conservative. I am calling on Mayor Pete to denounce the violence from his supporters so conservatives know they can feel safe at his rallies.

Thank you go the gentleman at the end for stepping in to get these two away from me. Please help me identify them so I can file a police report, since they ran off after.

Update: I've filed a police report and they're looking for the suspects

https://twitter.com/i/status/1137821318911549440
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm just curious why a fairly straightforward, mainstream conservative like Bennett would associate herself with the nuthouse that is Infowars? I mean, I get trying to get into an entry-level job but that place would likely get her blacklisted!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm waiting for the media to blame and condemn Buttboy for the violence. I'll be waiting forever.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure we'll be hearing from Buttgigger any time now.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: