Author Topic: John Hopkins University’s Study Concludes People Are Not Born Gay  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

John Hopkins University’s Study Concludes People Are Not Born Gay

The bottom line here is that Americans don’t care what you do in your bedroom.

Written by Wayne Dupree · 2 days ago

June is the official month for the LGBTQ community, which is affectionally called “Pride Month.”

This past Monday, officials at one of the most respected universities in the country, John Hopkins University, released a report that argues how there is no sufficient evidence suggesting gay, lesbian, or transgender people are born this way (sexual orientation or gender identity).

Many Americans believe people are “born gay” and that there is an organic basis for homosexuality, while most believe the other choice, which is individuals choose that type of lifestyle over a period of time.

https://www.waynedupree.com/john-hopkins-universitys-study-concludes-people-are-not-born-gay/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=waynedupree.com&utm_term=69019&utm_content=2363545

Offline goatprairie

From reading the article the "researchers" apparently believe that nobody is born with an innate sexual attraction to either sex. To which I say BULLSH*T!!! in very loud language.
Nobody had to tell me women looked very good  as I progressed into my teen years.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:11:48 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
John Hopkins University’s Study Concludes People Are Not Born Gay

The bottom line here is that Americans don’t care what you do in your bedroom.

Written by Wayne Dupree · 2 days ago

June is the official month for the LGBTQ community, which is affectionally called “Pride Month.”

This past Monday, officials at one of the most respected universities in the country, John Hopkins University, released a report that argues how there is no sufficient evidence suggesting gay, lesbian, or transgender people are born this way (sexual orientation or gender identity).

Many Americans believe people are “born gay” and that there is an organic basis for homosexuality, while most believe the other choice, which is individuals choose that type of lifestyle over a period of time.

https://www.waynedupree.com/john-hopkins-universitys-study-concludes-people-are-not-born-gay/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=waynedupree.com&utm_term=69019&utm_content=2363545

Pure HorseHillary. People are genetically programmed at birth to be either heterosexual,homosexual,or bi-sexual. The ones who are bi-sexual are the only ones that have a choice.

Sounds to me like yet one more college study that produced the results the people that paid for it wanted.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
People are genetically programmed at birth to be either heterosexual,homosexual,or bi-sexual.

Nonsense. I bet half my gay friends had children with their wives. You can fake a lot of things but that isn't one of them. Also, children don't usually have sexual attractions. Those attractions develop later.
However, if you can point me towards a gene that causes attractions, I'll entertain your theory.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Pure HorseHillary. People are genetically programmed at birth to be either heterosexual,homosexual,or bi-sexual. The ones who are bi-sexual are the only ones that have a choice.

Sounds to me like yet one more college study that produced the results the people that paid for it wanted.
If true, natural selection would slowly wipe out the population within a few generations, as those types tend not to reproduce. Yet it seems like their numbers are rising as it becomes culturally chic.

As for the accusation of bribery... please. The author, Paul McHugh, has been a prominent critic of the alphabet soup lobby for a long time now (and is one of the few in the medical community to dare do so). I doubt he needs to take bribes for him to state his case.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nonsense. I bet half my gay friends had children with their wives. You can fake a lot of things but that isn't one of them.

Your friends were bi-sexual,not homosexual. I am guessing there are a LOT more bi-sexuals out there than there are homosexuals.

Also, children don't usually have sexual attractions.

Says who? One of my first memories was trying to figure out how to take naps with the little girl next door,and I couldn't have been more than 5 years old at the time. 10 years later I was still trying to figure out how to get in bed with her,but by then I knew WHY I wanted to do so.

Those attractions develop later.

Self-awareness develops later,but your basic instincts are with you by the time you become mobile. Were probably there all along,but there was nothing you could do about them until you became mobile.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

I don't argue for a genetic source. The theory of too much or too little hormones during pregnancy makes more sense.
That would explain why so many female athletes are lesbians with male traits usually not associated with your average female.
It would also explain why so many male homosexuals have effeminate traits.
Obviously, perverse behaviors can be learned, but the idea that people learn to be attracted to the opposite sex is baloney. I was raised in a strict religious environment where even thinking about sex outside of marriage was considered a mortal sin.
But as boys enter adolescence, they become very aware of the opposite sex even when they are warned about  severe post-life ramifications of thinking "impure" thoughts.
That's just basic hard-wired biology. No urging was needed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't argue for a genetic source. The theory of too much or too little hormones during pregnancy makes more sense.
That would explain why so many female athletes are lesbians with male traits usually not associated with your average female.
It would also explain why so many male homosexuals have effeminate traits.
Obviously, perverse behaviors can be learned, but the idea that people learn to be attracted to the opposite sex is baloney. I was raised in a strict religious environment where even thinking about sex outside of marriage was considered a mortal sin.
But as boys enter adolescence, they become very aware of the opposite sex even when they are warned about  severe post-life ramifications of thinking "impure" thoughts.
That's just basic hard-wired biology. No urging was needed.

goopo