Author Topic: All Roads Lead To Hillary Clinton, The ‘Architect’ Of The Coup  (Read 2124 times)

Offline skeeter

Actually, I'm passed the anger now.  I just want justice to be done. Is that too much to ask?

It may end up being no one goes to jail, but I'm pretty certain history will judge the Clinton/Obama gang harshly. There's just too much information out there now. The demolition of the MSM is happy collateral damage.

It may not be satisfying to us but I'm hoping it'll be enough to keep it from happening again for at least another few score years.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It may end up being no one goes to jail, but I'm pretty certain history will judge the Clinton/Obama gang harshly. There's just too much information out there now. The demolition of the MSM is happy collateral damage.

It may not be satisfying to us but I'm hoping it'll be enough to keep it from happening again for at least another few score years.

It's important to demolish the MSM because it's said they get to write the first draft of history.  There's a world of difference between NPR's and Breitbart's drafts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It's important to demolish the MSM because it's said they get to write the first draft of history.  There's a world of difference between NPR's and Breitbart's drafts.

Absolutely right but given time somehow the truth always comes out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Absolutely right but given time somehow the truth always comes out.

True dat.  Given time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Ask anyone who has heard of SENATOR Joe McCarthy, and they'll probably tell you about his work leading the HOUSE Committee on Un-American Activities.

It doesn't matter how much (correct) information is out there when the populace is stupid.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.