Author Topic: All Roads Lead To Hillary Clinton, The ‘Architect’ Of The Coup  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All Roads Lead To Hillary Clinton, The ‘Architect’ Of The Coup

Posted at 12:00 pm on June 5, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

It’s become crystal clear how it all originated. The Russian collusion conspiracy began the day the Clinton campaign and the DNC made the decision to hire a former British spy to produce and then propagate a dirty dossier among the powerful and the influential in Washington. While the Clinton machine managed to add several degrees of separation between themselves and the dossier, there’s no denying that it all started with the fictitious, salacious and unverifiable document which they had commissioned in the spring of 2016. It is therefore inconceivable that Hillary Clinton has, so far, managed to escape scrutiny.

Hillary and the DNC, which she essentially controlled, tried to hide their culpability by using the law firm of Perkins, Coie as an intermediary. The lawyer who represented both the DNC and the campaign was a partner at Perkins Coie. He arranged for his firm to hire Fusion GPS, an opposition research firm owned by Glenn Simpson, which then hired Christopher Steele to produce the dossier. In this way, they were able to “disguise the operation from Congress and the public, and in its Federal Election Commission (FEC) spending reports.”

Once the dossier was created, Simpson and Steele began disseminating it throughout the political community. In September, Steele shared the story with several journalists, one of whom was Yahoo! News’ Michael Isikoff, who broke the story at the end of the month...

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/05/roads-lead-hillary-clinton-architect-coup/?fbclid=IwAR1tcz34i_kTQHVpddgWMhCBtjaEJb5_wz1GOCtlClV4YM68qLLgI2a95ro

It's worth reading.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I agree @Bigun.  But, the 0bama administration may not have come up with the plan, but I think he/they fully bought into it.  There should be hell to pay. 

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Damn.

I was a fool to think this woman might finally become irrelevant.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline conservativevoter

And now, her brother ain't talking!  Curious?  :thud:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And now, her brother ain't talking!  Curious?  :thud:

Do you all know when she's going to be held accountable?

When she's dead.

BFD!

Too many Americans couldn't stomach a Pay-Per-View hanging of that woman...which is just what she deserves.

Damned shame she won't pay for what she did...going all the way back to Whitewater.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I would wager that Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Obama, Biden in addition to Hillary Clinton, John McCain, the Bushes, were eager to destroy Trump, who had effectively stolen their cheese.

And do so, by any means necessary.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:27:21 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seldom mentioned, the dossier was initially commissioned and paid for by Rubio, and perhaps other primary opponents.

I would wager that Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Obama, Biden in addition to Hillary Clinton, John McCain, the Bushes, were eager to destroy Trump, who had effectively stolen their cheese.

And do so, by any means necessary.

Not true, @truth_seeker.  Rubio's team had commissioned some work from the marketing agency, but the dossier was not a part of that until the Clinton team entered the picture.  Rubio's team did not pay for, use or request the dossier.   That is a frequent left-wing distraction point, but it's not true. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do you all know when she's going to be held accountable?

When she's dead.

BFD!

Too many Americans couldn't stomach a Pay-Per-View hanging of that woman...which is just what she deserves.

Damned shame she won't pay for what she did...going all the way back to Whitewater.

Not even when she kicks the bucket list, @DCPatriot.  She'll get a State Funeral and the rest of the Full McCain Treatment.  Because "Former Senator and SoS."  Betcha she gets an American Flag on her casket and a Riderless Horse.

:soangry:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

Roads, signs, flashing lights in the sky.  It does not matter.  She and all the others will Never be
brought to justice.  There will be no wall no indictments no nothing.  The Globalists have won and all that is left is
some mopping up.

Online DCPatriot

Not even when she kicks the bucket list, @DCPatriot.  She'll get a State Funeral and the rest of the Full McCain Treatment.  Because "Former Senator and SoS."  Betcha she gets an American Flag on her casket and a Riderless Horse.

GD it, @Cyber Liberty     Wash your mouth!!!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not true, @truth_seeker.  Rubio's team had commissioned some work from the marketing agency, but the dossier was not a part of that until the Clinton team entered the picture.  Rubio's team did not pay for, use or request the dossier.   That is a frequent left-wing distraction point, but it's not true.

"The GOP started the fake dossier" is an out and out lie, and must be shot down the moment it's uttered or even inferred. GPS Fusion did not even start to develop a "dossier" until any Republicans using GPS left, and they were hired by Clinton's Law Firm (one degree of separation right there).  This is all Hilary's baby.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
GD it, @Cyber Liberty     Wash your mouth!!!    :laugh:

:laugh:  Sorry, @DCPatriot!  That was seriously overloading just one paragraph with expletives not deleted! 

Just shows...I need a :shotglass: and a 999beer
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

:laugh:  Sorry, @DCPatriot!  That was seriously overloading just one paragraph with expletives not deleted! 

Just shows...I need a :shotglass: and a 999beer

:beer:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm hoping against hope that all of you are wrong about her not having to pay the piper but my  gut tells me you aren't.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then I'll take your word, and delete that part of my  my post.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, don't let anyone get away with repeating that lie!  The dems are trying very hard to revise that bit of history.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And, don't let anyone get away with repeating that lie!  The dems are trying very hard to revise that bit of history.

@Sanguine @truth_seeker (Thanks, Truth_seeker!  Living up to your name! :beer: )

:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

A flag, riderless horse and a quarter billion dollar estate.

That greedy hag won't be able to take it with her.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:52:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames @skeeter @Sanguine

@Bigun

Thanks.

I would say they are correct in that HRC can be called the Architect of That Phase of the Coup.

But by the time she and the DNC worked to get the dossier underway, it was merely to provide a cover for all of the rest of the illicit spying that had been going on for years.

I suggest that everyone reading this thread take the time to read this complete article at CTH, and spend the time studying the links.  It is very informative:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/24/evidence-of-obama-administration-political-surveillance-beginning-mid-2012/
More importantly, research indicates the modern political exploitation of the NSA database, for weaponized intelligence surveillance of politicians, The FISA-702 database extraction process, and utilization of the protections within the smaller intelligence community, was the primary process. We start by reviewing the established record from the 99-page FISC opinion rendered by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer on April 26th, 2017; and explain the details within the FISC opinion.

I would strongly urge everyone to read the FISC report (full pdf below) because Judge Collyer outlines how the DOJ, which includes the FBI, had an “institutional lack of candor” in responses to the FISA court. In essence, the Obama administration was continually lying to the court about their activity, and the rate of fourth amendment violations for illegal searches and seizures of U.S. persons’ private information for multiple years.

CTH does a very good job explaining the details of how the NSA database was abused for so many years (until Admiral Rodgers went to Judge Collyer to put a stop to it).

Also notice this very important quote: “many of these non-compliant queries involved the use of the same identifiers over different date ranges.” So they were searching the same phone number, email address, electronic “identifier”, or people, repeatedly over different dates. Specific people were being tracked/monitored.

Additionally, notice the last quote: “while the government reports it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of” these non lawful searches “since 2012, there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015 [to] April 2016 coincided with an unusually high error rate”.

That means the 85% unlawful FISA-702(16)(17) database abuse has likely been happening since 2012. (Again, remember that date, 2012) Who was FBI Director? Who was his chief-of-staff? Who was CIA Director? ODNI? etc. Remember, the NSA is inside the Pentagon (Defense Dept) command structure. Who was Defense Secretary? And finally, who wrote and signed-off-on the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment?

Tens of thousands of searches over four years (since 2012), and 85% of them are illegal. The results were extracted for?…. (I believe this is all political opposition use; and I’ll explain why momentarily.)

It was actually linked earlier today from a current article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/09/carter-page-explains-he-was-decades-long-source-for-fbi-and-cia/

It never made sense that U.S. Person Carter Page was an FBI witness from 2013 through to March/May 2016 and yet in October 2016, to achieve a FISA warrant, the FBI called him an agent of a foreign government.  [FISA APPLICATION]  It never made sense until with more information about the Mueller investigation we realized the FISA warrant was essentially irrelevant; what the Obama intel apparatus needed for their “insurance policy” was The Dossier.

Fusion GPS was not contracted in April 2016 to research Donald Trump. The intelligence community was already doing unlawful NSA-database surveillance and political spy operations. They already knew everything about the Trump campaign. The Obama intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to give them a plausible justification, an insurance policy of sorts, for pre-existing surveillance and spy operations.

Fusion-GPS fulfilled that contract by delivering the Steele Dossier.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Thanks.

I would say they are correct in that HRC can be called the Architect of That Phase of the Coup.

But by the time she and the DNC worked to get the dossier underway, it was merely to provide a cover for all of the rest of the illicit spying that had been going on for years.

I suggest that everyone reading this thread take the time to read this complete article at CTH, and spend the time studying the links.  It is very informative:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/24/evidence-of-obama-administration-political-surveillance-beginning-mid-2012/
CTH does a very good job explaining the details of how the NSA database was abused for so many years (until Admiral Rodgers went to Judge Collyer to put a stop to it).

It was actually linked earlier today from a current article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/09/carter-page-explains-he-was-decades-long-source-for-fbi-and-cia/

@EdJames there is no doubt that government agencies have been being used for nefarious purposes for a LONG time.   The IRS particularly almost since its inception, but under the Clintons, from Bill's first day in office,   (900+ raw FBI fies illegally in the WH basement) to the last day of Hillary's time at State, a concerted effort was made to weaponize all of them and had she been elected president the deal would have been permanently sealed. 

I'm not at home right now but when I get there I'm going to look at the things you suggest closely.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thanks, EdJames.  CTH has been a good source for this. 

Offline EdJames

@EdJames there is no doubt that government agencies have been being used for nefarious purposes for a LONG time.   The IRS particularly almost since its inception, but under the Clintons, from Bill's first day in office,   (900+ raw FBI fies illegally in the WH basement) to the last day of Hillary's time at State, a concerted effort was made to weaponize all of them and had she been elected president the deal would have been permanently sealed. 

I'm not at home right now but when I get there I'm going to look at the things you suggest closely.

It is worth your time, when you get some.

(Maybe set down with a couple of fingers of your favorite single malt....   possibly will help calm the anger!)

Offline EdJames

Thanks, EdJames.  CTH has been a good source for this.

:amen:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It is worth your time, when you get some.

(Maybe set down with a couple of fingers of your favorite single malt....   possibly will help calm the anger!)

Actually, I'm passed the anger now.  I just want justice to be done. Is that too much to ask?

- J. R. R. Tolkien