Author Topic: Meadows predicts DOJ inspector general FISA abuse report will be late due to new developments  (Read 1160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meadows predicts DOJ inspector general FISA abuse report will be late due to new developments
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | June 09, 2019 12:50 PM

A top Republican on the House Oversight Committee predicted on Sunday that the highly anticipated Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse report from the Justice Department’s inspector general will be released later than expected due to new developments.

Rep. Mark Meadows told "Sunday Morning Futures" host Maria Bartiromo that he is "not as optimistic now" after Attorney General William Barr said he anticipated Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigation to be complete by early June.

Horowitz and his team have been investigating alleged FISA abuse by the Justice Department and the FBI since March 2018. The inquiry includes a focus on the FBI’s handling of the unverified dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and its extensive use in the FBI's FISA applications and renewals to target former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/meadows-predicts-doj-inspector-general-fisa-abuse-report-will-be-late-due-to-new-developments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Stall, stall, stall. Am I the only one that does not trust Horowitz?

Offline skeeter

Its possible Steele will provide them additional insight they hadn't counted on.

Offline jpsb

Its possible Steele will provide them additional insight they hadn't counted on.

I don't believe Horowitz will be talking to Steele, Durham will be.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I am fairly sure that the only people Horowitz can talk to are current Department of Justice employees. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it's probable that new revelations must be investigated and will cause the report to be delayed.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think it's probable that new revelations must be investigated and will cause the report to be delayed.

I believe there are Tens of Millions at stake.

Think of the disappointment, hen Meuller's team failed to deliver?

(How do Amazon and many other entities avoid taxes? By holdings that are very well hidden.)

"What do you know?" That depends on what you can do for me.

I truly hope I am wrong. But by delaying until after Nov. 2020, a dem win, it will mostly fade away.

Leading GOP powers, will turn over government, to Google/Facebook/Twitter/Apple. Opions will be influenced to "just let it go."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Which would be beneficial to the Rats who are wanting to rehash the entire Mueller report all the way into Fall, 2020.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Which would be beneficial to the Rats who are wanting to rehash the entire Mueller report all the way into Fall, 2020.

I'm not expecting the report to be beneficial to the Rats.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not expecting the report to be beneficial to the Rats.

The existing Mueller report is being spun in the Propaganda Media as a Rat "Win."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The existing Mueller report is being spun in the Propaganda Media as a Rat "Win."

No way!  You're trying to tell me that leftist lie?   *bouche*

(Sorry, sometimes the smartass comes out.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:46:32 am by Sanguine »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No way!  You're trying to tell me that leftist lie?   *bouche*

(Sorry, sometimes the smartass comes out.)

*bouche* *bouche*
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't trust any of them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail