Author Topic: Joe Biden wheels out the friendship bracelets to convince us he's still Obama's bestie  (Read 458 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden wheels out the friendship bracelets to convince us he's still Obama's bestie
American Thinker, Jun 9, 2019, Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's getting embarrassing.

Unable to secure the coveted endorsement of former President Barack Obama, even as his loyal vice president and sidekick for eight long years, he's taken to running photos of children's friendship bracelets

[...]

More:  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/joe_biden_wheels_out_the_friendship_bracelets_to_convince_us_hes_still_obamas_bestie.html

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden
Verified account @JoeBiden 

Happy #BestFriendsDay to my friend, @BarackObama.

5:45 PM - 8 Jun 2019

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1137521124793823232
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Internet cringes at Biden's 'best friend' tweet to Obama
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | June 09, 2019 12:38 PM

Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden induced an internet-wide cringe Saturday when he tweeted a photo of a friendship bracelet with former President Barack Obama — an ally who has not endorsed his candidacy.

“Happy #BestFriendsDay to my friend, @BarackObama,” Biden tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/internet-cringes-at-bidens-best-friend-tweet-to-obama
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 02:36:44 PM by mystery-ak »
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline Dexter

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Interesting thread .....  https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1137521124793823232

I like the jacket with spikes protruding all over- How to dress your kid if you're meeting Joe Biden. Aome really funny comments.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Cringeworthy Tweet For Best Friend Day Was Mocked By Everyone...Including David Axelrod
Townhall, Jun 10, 2019

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/06/10/axelrod-mocks-bidens-best-friend-tweet-n2547837

Online mountaineer

Joe and Barry.
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Online rustynail

That is So Gay.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Playing to the memes. Not a horrible strategy if you ask me.
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. It may just be that I have two enemies.

Offline Millee

How precious.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
And here I thought he was being creepy with women/children.  Now babies aren't safe either.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

...hmm...did Bammy offer any kind of response?
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf