Author Topic: CNN Iowa Poll: Creepy 24%, Crazy 16%, Dopey 14%, Spank Me 7%, and How 15%…  (Read 394 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CNN Iowa Poll: Creepy 24%, Crazy 16%, Dopey 14%, Spank Me 7%, and How 15%…
Conservative Treehouse, Jun 8, 2019

Making the assumption that Iowa voters are the most engaged current Democrats; and considering that all candidates have spent the most time there so far; it’s worth taking a look at how Iowa Democrat voters are aligning with their field of candidates.

According to the latest CNN Poll of likely Iowa voters, Creepy Joe leads the way with 34%; followed by Crazy Bernie at 16%; Indian Liz sneaking up with 15%; Dopey Buttigieg jumping to the four position with 14%; and media darling Spank-Me Harris at 7%.

All other candidates, including Booker and Beto, are not attracting much Iowa support beyond their campaign team paychecks.  Down twinkles…

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/08/cnn-iowa-poll-creepy-24-crazy-16-dopey-14-spank-me-7-and-how-15/

The title alone is worth the price of admission.   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

The title alone is worth the price of admission.   :laugh:

The title IS hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I don't understand how Liawatha has gained so much ground. Don't expect it to last.  Nice to see Robert Francis at 2% which is still 2% too high.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

I don't understand how Liawatha has gained so much ground. Don't expect it to last.  Nice to see Robert Francis at 2% which is still 2% too high.

Both are loosers .... just like their base!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Dopey's numbers are surprising. Dead heat for second place. Can't wait to see them attack each other.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Idiot

Makes one wonder how Beto did so well against Cruz.  The more people see of Beto the less they like him.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Makes one wonder how Beto did so well against Cruz.  The more people see of Beto the less they like him.
The Democrats dumped their money into that particular race.

And money makes the world go around... especially in politics.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:49:31 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024