Author Topic: The Humanitarian Hoax of Political Correctness: Killing America With Kindness - hoax 29  (Read 177 times)

rangerrebew

The Humanitarian Hoax of Political Correctness: Killing America With Kindness - hoax 29

by Linda Goudsmit
May 6, 2019

The Humanitarian Hoax is a deliberate and deceitful tactic of presenting a destructive policy as altruistic. The humanitarian huckster presents himself as a compassionate advocate when in fact he is the disguised enemy. Political correctness is a humanitarian hoax. It is a deceitful end-run around the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech. This is how it works.

The freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution award citizens the right to disagree without fear of reprisal. American civil society is predicated upon the freedom to express disagreement, and is diametrically opposed to the politically correct demand for avoidance of language that might be offensive and hurt someone's feelings.

The freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution do not care about anyone's feelings - political correctness does. Political correctness is a severe prohibition on free speech disguised as courtesy.

http://goudsmit.pundicity.com/22649/the-humanitarian-hoax-of-political-correctness

Offline goatprairie

The first amendment/freedom of speech expressly gives people the right to hurt other people's feelings. Without that right, there is no such thing as free speech.
Speech has always been under certain regulations as in the old axiom about not shouting fire in a crowded theater when there's no fire.
But we're getting too close to the days of speech being banned because "someone's feelings were hurt."
Well maybe some people need to have their feelings hurt. When speaking the truth supposedly hurts other people's feelings, those people deserve having their feelings hurt.
It is not up to some third party to judge the insensivity of someone's speech as being too hurtful allowing it to be banned . That is nowhere in the constitution.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:09:54 pm by goatprairie »

Offline LMAO

Political correctness is Tyranny with manners.   Charlton Heston
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy