Author Topic: HUNDREDS OF ILLEGALS FROM EBOLA-RIDDEN CONGO DUMPED IN TEXAS, 350 MORE ON THE WAY  (Read 1333 times)

rangerrebew

HUNDREDS OF ILLEGALS FROM EBOLA-RIDDEN CONGO DUMPED IN TEXAS, 350 MORE ON THE WAY

Major threat ignored by mainstream media

Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - JUNE 7, 2019

Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio, Texas and hundreds more will arrive in the near future.

A local news reporter looking for French-speaking volunteers to communicate with the individuals made a request on Twitter.
“City confirms hundreds of migrants from the Congo have arrived in SA. The city is in desperate need for French-speaking volunteers,” Jaleesa Irizarry of Kens 5 San Antonio wrote on Thursday.

In a local news report, Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Collen Bridger said, “We didn’t get a heads up.”

https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of...re-on-the-way/

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I think we are witnessing the change of this country happening.  Look at history: England used to be the major power in the world.  They conquered so many countries, they couldn't keep up with what the countries needed to survive, so they defaulted, and those countries went away from being part of that country.

The Romans conquered many countries, including England.  The Roman baths at Bath, England, are still there and magnificent (been there, done that).  Roads the Romans made in England are still being used.  However, the Romans had so many countries to rule, as did England, they couldn't keep track of all the citizens in all those countries, so they lost those countries.  Both England and Rome had citizens of those other countries coming into their mother country, so the populace became mixed as to country of origin.

Even where I started going to England, many years ago, if a person came there by any method, and was from one of the countries England owned those many years ago, the person was let into England even without a Passport and could live there forever after entering the country.

America is being changed due to so many people of other countries being absorbed into our country.  We don't "own" those other countries as England and Rome did.  It was our policy to take citizens of other countries and let them live here until they became citizens, or they had family already here and lived with them but they still had to go through the process to become a citizen.

This change of America started wholesale with the internet.  Suddenly, everyone in any country could send messages instantly.  Anyone could find out how to go to America and stay here forever - so they are.  That is why there are so many coming from so many countries.   It didn't help matters when Trump said he was shutting down our southern border.  That made a rush for all these people from various countries to get here before the border was totally shut down. 

Bad guys always find a way to go around rules/laws to use that to their advantage.  They are charging money to get people here and now adding children to groups so they won't be turned away.

People from other countries are flying in, walking in, busing in, coming by train.  They are being sent to all states and there they will remain.  This is a new settlement technique.  How the first one started:

"In 1585 Raleigh established the first British colony in North America, on Roanoke Island off the coast of North Carolina. It was later abandoned, and a second effort two years later also proved a failure. It would be 20 years before the British would try again. This time -- at Jamestown in 1607 -- the colony would succeed, and North America would enter a new era."

Ellis Island (New York Harbor situated in New York and New Jersey) became the drop-off point of "settlers and contained facilities for processing immigrants and for Medical Quarantines.  As the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 to 1954, it processed approximately 12 million immigrants to the United States." 

Our southern border is the new Ellis Island and there is no sign of it stopping.  The realistic conclusion, is, America will have more different languages of non-citizens in America, American citizens now are having less children, these new settlers will have more children than citizens now, and we will not recognize America as we have known it for all our lives.

The new settlers are here and millions more will come to the new Ellis Island in the south. There is no way to stop diseases some of these people will bring into the country.  They don't appear ill, but the disease is still in them.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 06:52:00 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline bilo

Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio, Texas and hundreds more will arrive in the near future.

IOW, it's just a question of time till someone gets in who has ebola?

I'm sure the liberals won't care as long as it's not in their town.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Victoria33

If only the southern border was an island. If only those crossing it could all be checked for disease, etc., as did the officials on Ellis Island. Getting through the Island was a step, but many today aren't even slowing down as  they cross the line. We don't know what they have, in terms of pathogens or philosophies, and they're everywhere.

This isn't government regulated immigration, it's a government sponsored invasion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

@Victoria33

If only the southern border was an island. If only those crossing it could all be checked for disease, etc., as did the officials on Ellis Island. Getting through the Island was a step, but many today aren't even slowing down as  they cross the line.

Keep in mind that we are talking about immigrants caught here after illegally entering the country.  Key word: Caught.  So yes, after catching these people, they can be checked for disease. etc. as it was done on Ellis Island.  Instead, we get "catch and release", with no checks at all for disease, criminal background, etc.  Our own government is doing this to us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

Keep in mind that we are talking about immigrants caught here after illegally entering the country.  Key word: Caught.  So yes, after catching these people, they can be checked for disease. etc. as it was done on Ellis Island.  Instead, we get "catch and release", with no checks at all for disease, criminal background, etc.  Our own government is doing this to us.
Keep in mind that if they were funneled through an island, we wouldn't have to 'catch' so many, and there would not be so many uncaught ones running around.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The HUGE difference between Ellis Island and our southern border is legal immigration versus illegal invasion.  They are not remotely the same.  It is the total failure of our Congress that ahs allowed this to happen.

I believe now as I have always believed that illegal invaders have but one outcome, deportation.  I do not care how long they have been here, what contribution they made while here, or that they were brought here as children.  If you are illegal, you get deported immediately. 

I think we need to end refugee status, assylum, the entire nonsense of naturalization as we know it.  I know too many that came here to the USA, got on welfare, and have stayed on welfare.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It took 224 days for the first 1,000 ebola infections/cases in the Congo.  It took 71 days for the 2nd 1,000 ebola infections/cases.  That number will continue to increase dramatically.

The militias are killing the health workers in the Congo.  The health workers went on strike because they were not getting paid in the Congo.  The organizations that were successful in halting the last ebola outbreak, i.e. CDC and WHO cannot safely enter the Congo, so they are staying in countries surrounding the Congo, doing very little.

It is only a matter of time before EVERY continent has outbreaks of ebola.  It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. 

Offline Victoria33

@jafo2010

A large number, I don't remember how many hundreds, are coming to the greater Dallas area.  We are likely included in that area.  Catholic Dioceses of Dallas and Fort Worth, in the past and up to now, are taking government money to accept these people, and the people are given government money before they get here.  The Catholics find a rental place for them to live, give them clothes, give them medical treatment and help find them a job. 

We have these people in our church.  I worked with our Spanish priest, helping him with English.  This was about one and one half years ago.  He told me the Spanish people in our church who are illegal, were now afraid of being arrested and sent back; some were leaving before that might happen.

The Fort Worth Diocese had papers passed out to church members which basically said don't give a name of an illegal to law enforcement. That stunned me and I kept the paper.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:30:00 am by Victoria33 »

Offline LegalAmerican

@Victoria33

If only the southern border was an island. If only those crossing it could all be checked for disease, etc., as did the officials on Ellis Island. Getting through the Island was a step, but many today aren't even slowing down as  they cross the line. We don't know what they have, in terms of pathogens or philosophies, and they're everywhere.

This isn't government regulated immigration, it's a government sponsored invasion.

NOT MY TRUMP GOVERNMENT.  BLAME ALL DEMON-RATS & RINO'S.
--------------------------------------------------------
The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP for NATIONAL EMERGENCY ON BORDER;

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,
Marco Rubio of Florida,
 Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
 Mitt Romney of Utah,
 Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.

Offline LegalAmerican

The HUGE difference between Ellis Island and our southern border is legal immigration versus illegal invasion.  They are not remotely the same.  It is the total failure of our Congress that ahs allowed this to happen.

I believe now as I have always believed that illegal invaders have but one outcome, deportation.  I do not care how long they have been here, what contribution they made while here, or that they were brought here as children.  If you are illegal, you get deported immediately. 

I think we need to end refugee status, assylum, the entire nonsense of naturalization as we know it.  I know too many that came here to the USA, got on welfare, and have stayed on welfare.

I agree, and THAT  is what my president has been trying to do!  DEMON-RATS WON'T SUPPORT ANY LAWS TO THAT AFFECT.  JFK, LBJ...did this to us.  1965  Celler/Hart law.  JFK...gave the ILLEGALS WELFARE.  Then JFK, LBJ, wanted more immigrants from AFRICA, ASIA..MUSLIMS.....they said it would  not change are demographics.  THEY LIED!

Offline LegalAmerican

Any questions?  I AM A LEGAL AMERICAN.  I remember it all.  We were in quarantine for about 3 weeks, checked for diseases.  We had to have a sponsor. NO WELFARE. Not that people from Europe would ask for that anyway!  We paid our fee, filled out papers.
Learned the language, became Americanized. 

You can thank JFK..LBJ...FOR THIS MESS.  DEMON-RATS.  Then current demon-rats.  They don't want the laws changed that allow ebola.  Time to get one Congoleze infected with Ebola &  put in DEMOCRAT HOUSE...AND SNEEZE ALL OVER THEM.  EBOLA IS AIR-BORNE.  Virus.

Offline LegalAmerican

OH...and blame the never Trumpers.  They wanted this mess too.  You support America & our president or you are guilty as sin for this happening.  Enjoy your Ebola.

Offline Smokin Joe

OH...and blame the never Trumpers.  They wanted this mess too.  You support America & our president or you are guilty as sin for this happening.  Enjoy your Ebola.
Oh, horseshit. Get a clue, this is about longstanding policy, on both sides of the aisle, not Trump.

Since the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase, the border has been defined.

There have been over 170 years to secure the Southern Border.

This administration, my feeelings one way or the other about Trump are irrelevant.

The Congress of the United States has, and continues to play pattycake with the invaders, to our mutual detriment.

There is not one red blooded American who doesn't want the border secured. It isn't that we don't support that, if anything, get it done, already. Enough pissing around. 170 years is enough.

As for Ebola, if it gets here, it will be because someone fast-tracked it here. Like Obama did.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:37:59 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I think we are witnessing the change of this country happening.
  Look at history: England used to be the major power in the world.  They conquered so many countries, they couldn't keep up with what the countries needed to survive, so they defaulted, and those countries went away from being part of that country.

The Romans conquered many countries, including England.  The Roman baths at Bath, England, are still there and magnificent (been there, done that).  Roads the Romans made in England are still being used.  However, the Romans had so many countries to rule, as did England, they couldn't keep track of all the citizens in all those countries, so they lost those countries.  Both England and Rome had citizens of those other countries coming into their mother country, so the populace became mixed as to country of origin.

Even where I started going to England, many years ago, if a person came there by any method, and was from one of the countries England owned those many years ago, the person was let into England even without a Passport and could live there forever after entering the country.

America is being changed due to so many people of other countries being absorbed into our country.  We don't "own" those other countries as England and Rome did.  It was our policy to take citizens of other countries and let them live here until they became citizens, or they had family already here and lived with them but they still had to go through the process to become a citizen.

This change of America started wholesale with the internet.  Suddenly, everyone in any country could send messages instantly.  Anyone could find out how to go to America and stay here forever - so they are.  That is why there are so many coming from so many countries.   It didn't help matters when Trump said he was shutting down our southern border.  That made a rush for all these people from various countries to get here before the border was totally shut down. 

Bad guys always find a way to go around rules/laws to use that to their advantage.  They are charging money to get people here and now adding children to groups so they won't be turned away.

People from other countries are flying in, walking in, busing in, coming by train.  They are being sent to all states and there they will remain.  This is a new settlement technique.  How the first one started:

"In 1585 Raleigh established the first British colony in North America, on Roanoke Island off the coast of North Carolina. It was later abandoned, and a second effort two years later also proved a failure. It would be 20 years before the British would try again. This time -- at Jamestown in 1607 -- the colony would succeed, and North America would enter a new era."

Ellis Island (New York Harbor situated in New York and New Jersey) became the drop-off point of "settlers and contained facilities for processing immigrants and for Medical Quarantines.  As the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 to 1954, it processed approximately 12 million immigrants to the United States." 

Our southern border is the new Ellis Island and there is no sign of it stopping.  The realistic conclusion, is, America will have more different languages of non-citizens in America, American citizens now are having less children, these new settlers will have more children than citizens now, and we will not recognize America as we have known it for all our lives.

The new settlers are here and millions more will come to the new Ellis Island in the south. There is no way to stop diseases some of these people will bring into the country.  They don't appear ill, but the disease is still in them.

Without question.  Barry and the left's transformation of this country is well underway.  The caravans coming in have been well orchestrated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Oh, horseshit. Get a clue, this is about longstanding policy, on both sides of the aisle, not Trump.

Since the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase, the border has been defined.

There have been over 170 years to secure the Southern Border.

This administration, my feeelings one way or the other about Trump are irrelevant.

The Congress of the United States has, and continues to play pattycake with the invaders, to our mutual detriment.

There is not one red blooded American who doesn't want the border secured. It isn't that we don't support that, if anything, get it done, already. Enough pissing around. 170 years is enough.

As for Ebola, if it gets here, it will be because someone fast-tracked it here. Like Obama did.

Exactly.  Not exactly thrilled with Trump's actions on the border so far, but one thing is for certain, HE did NOT implement the policies that are hurting us at the border. IMHO it began with Teddy Kennedy with his Immigration Act of 1990, and signed into law by Bush Sr., and he drafted NAFTA as well, which was a catalyst. Illegal immigration has been out of control because of poor immigration policies and poor enforcement of immigration laws.  Bammy was bringing in 'displaced teens' by the busloads and because they are classified as 'displaced' their numbers are not counted among the illegals.

I absolutely am opposed to the past several administration's policies and in no way am I welcoming the invasion just because I'm not all warm and fuzzy with the way Pres. Trump is handling things right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

Exactly.  Not exactly thrilled with Trump's actions on the border so far, but one thing is for certain, HE did NOT implement the policies that are hurting us at the border. IMHO it began with Teddy Kennedy with his Immigration Act of 1990, and signed into law by Bush Sr., and he drafted NAFTA as well, which was a catalyst. Illegal immigration has been out of control because of poor immigration policies and poor enforcement of immigration laws.  Bammy was bringing in 'displaced teens' by the busloads and because they are classified as 'displaced' their numbers are not counted among the illegals.

I absolutely am opposed to the past several administration's policies and in no way am I welcoming the invasion just because I'm not all warm and fuzzy with the way Pres. Trump is handling things right now.
Actually, the problem goes back roughly 140 years, but no one is pointing this SCOTUS ruling out.

Henderson v. Mayor of New York

In the 1880s the Scotus decreed and Congress moved on Federal (only) control of immigration.
State anti-immigration laws were banned. (By the same token, "Sanctuary" decrees should be invalid as well, and actionable.

There is a great timeline (not complete, but a good start) on immigration policy from colonial days onward here: https://immigration.procon.org/view.timeline.php?timelineID=000023

Whether that is an intended effect or not, it is apparent that some, if not all, of immigration policy has been shaped by the desires/economic needs of those in 'the club', whose voices on policy are heard above us all.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

You support America & our president or you are guilty as sin for this happening.

Knock off the Nuremberg rhetoric.  It is the Executive Branch that did this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GrouchoTex

I heard this on the radio on the way home last night.
Not only is it possible that they've carried into the U.S.-
Think about how many people they may have infected on the way here, that were not from the Congo, who may already be here, or may be on the way.
We may never know the number.

Bad news, and a little too close to home.

Not sure where everybody here from Texas lives, but @corbe may be the closest.

Offline Smokin Joe

Before you panic...

WHO, on Ebola transmission:

https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/ebola/06-october-2014/en/

Note that while the WHO says Ebola is not transmitted airborne like influenza or the common cold, it can be transmitted through droplet contamination. If you are in an area where infected people might be, some 'stylish' wrap around sunglasses, band aids or another barrier over any cuts or open wounds and physical distance from someone who might be sick are the best easy defenses.

Generally, the virus is spread through contact with bodily fluids (urine, fecal material, saliva, blood, possibly sweat, semen) and not through the air. Like many diseases, having open scrapes or cuts makes viral infection easier. In most cases, once the symptoms present, the victim will likely not be up and about for more than 24 hours. What makes this especially dangerous is that those in healthcare may be infected by patients presenting with early stage symptoms, which are pretty ambiguous, so health care workers are at greatest risk. This is a high level infectious agent, and ordinary barrier measures are considered inadequate (although better than nothing) for patient care. More info at:https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/healthcare-us/ppe/guidance.html

Note that for a nonairborne disease, proper PPE includes respiratory protection.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

People on drugs should avoid keyboards. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

People on drugs should avoid keyboards.
Some interesting music has come from that, though.... (oh, wrong kind of keyboard, my bad).

C S Lewis