Author Topic: Jorge Ramos: ‘Totally Unfair to Ask Mexico’ to Stop Illegals  (Read 429 times)

rangerrebew

Jorge Ramos: ‘Totally Unfair to Ask Mexico’ to Stop Illegals

ALAN DIAZ/APTONY LEE6 Jun 2019

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos reiterated on Thursday that he thinks it is “totally unfair” for President Donald Trump to “ask Mexico” to do more to prevent illegal immigrants from flooding into the United States.

Ramos on CNN accused Trump of using Mexico for political purposes after Trump threatened to slap tariffs on Mexico if the country does not curb the flow of migrants as illegal border crossings have reached levels not seen in two decades. The Univision anchor said Mexico should not be Trump’s immigration police but conceded that migrants have figured out that they will most likely be able to remain in the United States if they are apprehended with a child.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...stop-illegals/

rangerrebew

I agree!  It is wrong for Mejico to protect it's own citizens.  It is wrong for Mejico to protect it's women and children from the sexual predators passing through.  It is wrong for Mejico to protect the property of it's citizens from thieves working their way through.  It is wrong for Mejico to defend it citizens from trans-national gang members imbedded with the invasion crowds.  It is wrong for Mejico to protect itself and citizens from terrorists imbedded in the mobs.  It is wrong to locate and arrest drug cartel members and drug runners.

If ever you want a well reasoned argument, tune in Jorge Ramos for the very best. :3:

Offline skeeter

Is the red blooded American citizen Jorge Ramos speaking for Mexico again?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Soooo...is he saying that it's America's responsibility to stop illegals and should do more to that end?

Cuz I'm down with that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jorgey porgy puddin' pie
Kissed the mexicans and made them cry
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Life ain't fair and it's not our job to make it so. We have the power to do better for ourselves in many ways so we should do exactly that.

I'm looking out for me and mine.  :patriot:

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is the red blooded American citizen Jorge Ramos speaking for Mexico again?

I think Ramos is a dual citizen.