Author Topic: Trump: 'Nervous Nancy' Pelosi A "Disaster"; A "Nasty, Vindictive, Horrible Person"  (Read 289 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: 'Nervous Nancy' Pelosi A "Disaster"; A "Nasty, Vindictive, Horrible Person"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 6, 2019

President Trump blasted Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in an interview with FOX News' Laura Ingraham during his trip to France commemorating 75 years since the Allied forces took Normandy beach during World War II. Trump called Pelosi a "disaster" who is in "big trouble" and ought to focus on the homeless epidemic in her Congressional district of San Francisco.

LAURA INGRAHAM, FOX NEWS:  We passed Nancy Pelosi as we were walking up to the stage earlier, she said some pretty harsh things over the last 24 hours, leaked out from her caucus, she said I don’t want to impeachment, I want him in prison, meaning you.  How do you work with someone like that?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/06/trump_nervous_nancy_pelosi_a_disaster_a_nasty_vindictive_horrible_person.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

rangerrebew

I wouldn't have been as kind and considerate in describing her like Trump did. :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I wouldn't have been as kind and considerate in describing her like Trump did. :silly:

Dittos! 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

At this point in time the POTUS needs to spend more time figuring out how to fix the chaos at the border and less time tweeting and make snide remarks about people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

At this point in time the POTUS needs to spend more time figuring out how to fix the chaos at the border and less time tweeting and make snide remarks about people.

I think his trip to UK and France was outstanding! At the same time he was over there his admn is working out a deal with Mexico. It seems like he can do a lot at the same time.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home