Author Topic: Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking stupid  (Read 526 times)

rangerrebew

June 9, 2019
Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking stupid
By Monica Showalter

President Trump announced a deal with Mexico to help stave the border security crisis, and leaders of both countries celebrated. After all, both countries said they were the winners in the newly signed migration deal. There were losers, of course - Mexico's infamous human smuggling cartels, and far left activists who shake down migrants, both of whom get curbed in the deal. But none made fools of themselves the way the biggest losers here, the Democrats (and their media allies) managed to do. According to the Washington Times:

Democrats lashed out in all directions at President Trump after he won concessions from Mexico to try to stop the flow of illegal immigrants at the border.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi chided the president Saturday for his method, saying his threat of tariffs was unbecoming of a friendly country’s treatment of a neighbor.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/trump_victory_with_mexico_leaves_democrats_sputtering__and_looking_stupid.html#ixzz5qMBeY3iB

Offline aligncare

June 9, 2019
Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats [and morally superior republicans] sputtering -- and looking stupid
By Monica Showalter

NeverTrumperism: When it absolutely, positively has be stupid—and where irrationalism is Job One.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Has Sen. Cruz uttered a word or tweeted a syllable on this turn of events? 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

@Right_in_Virginia      :laugh:

Awww....now you've done it!     :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

@Right_in_Virginia      :laugh:

Awww....now you've done it!     :bolt:

88devil  Nah ... this will be ignored.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Ha Ha...not a chance.   

Though, one would think so. 

One would also think that Sen Cruz would have kept his mouth shut for another 72 hours, but again....not a chance.

Like a moth to a flame.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Nope!  Noticed and noted!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

As all positive stories about Trump will be—either ignored or explained away or worse, gaslighted.

Nope!  Noticed and noted!

Crap.  Now it's going into my permanent record.   000hehehehe

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They've now resorted to drinking their sorrows away. at least the women.
Shameless Kirsten Gillibrand embarrasses herself pandering at an Iowa gay bar
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,364574.0.html
Warren beclowns herself chugging alcohol in another ad
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,364575.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Crap.  Now it's going into my permanent record.   000hehehehe

Yep!  Mine at least! Note reads: RIV appears to not be able to celebrate any Trump victory without dragging Ted into it.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 03:01:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

None that Goggle can find....

:pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Yep!  Mine at least! Note reads: RIV appears to not be able to celebrate any Trump victory without dragging Ted into it.

:tongue2:

Online corbe

It really lessens your credibility (if that is even possible) @Right_in_Virginia as you lecture us NT'ers on and on about getting over the election and perhaps taking a walk outside or something.    :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

It really lessens your credibility (if that is even possible) @Right_in_Virginia as you lecture us NT'ers on and on about getting over the election and perhaps taking a walk outside or something.    :smokin:

What does this have to do with the 2016 election?  Have you forgotten about this thread on Cruz breaking with the President on tariffs?   I was simply following up on what Cruz has said about the tariff threat now/   :shrug:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,364226.0/topicseen.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We don't know if there's been "a victory" regarding Mexico yet, or not.

I want to see RESULTS.

Check back in six months.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We don't know if there's been "a victory" regarding Mexico yet, or not.

I want to see RESULTS.

Check back in six months.

That's where I am on this.  Wait and see.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: