Author Topic: Where in the world is Joe Biden?  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where in the world is Joe Biden?
« on: June 09, 2019, 01:18:36 pm »
June 9, 2019
Where in the world is Joe Biden?
By Thomas Lifson

One place Joe Biden is not this weekend: Iowa, where 19 other members of the Democrats’ field is campaigning at a series of “big” (for Iowa Democrats) events. Bloomberg:

As campaigning accelerates leading up to the first debates later this month, 19 of the 23 Democrats actively running to challenge President Donald Trump will be in the state, the biggest assembly of 2020 candidates to date.

The marquee event is the Iowa Democratic Party Hall of Fame dinner on Sunday, where they’ll be making five-minute pitches to influential local party officials. Missing from the group is Joe Biden, the current front-runner who is waiting until Tuesday to campaign in Iowa.

The dinner will let each candidate showcase the support and infrastructure they’ve built in Iowa, where caucuses in February launch the months-long, 50-state series of contests leading to the party’s nomination. Since the beginning of the year, hopefuls have collectively visited Iowa about 200 times, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

“All these folks want to have the chance of trying to create favorable optics,” said Dennis Goldford, professor of political science at Drake University. “How can they best use the enthusiasm of their supporters to propel them to be the focus of attention?”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/where_in_the_world_is_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Where in the world is Joe Biden?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 05:50:41 pm »
Undergoing intense retraining in a reeducation camp.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 06:22:07 pm »
Undergoing intense retraining in a reeducation camp.

Maybe Slow Joe Biteme has realized the more he opens his yap, the lower his polls? 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 07:13:59 pm »
He is with Carmen Sandiego.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 09:34:44 pm »
So he is campaigning like Hillary..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 09:48:12 pm »
So he is campaigning like Hillary..

...thinking that he's already got the nomination and the Presidency in 2020.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:19:21 am »
The Iowa caucuses aren't until January next year, is that correct?

It's early June.
Why the campaining now ??

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 12:23:10 am »
The Iowa caucuses aren't until January next year, is that correct?

It's early June.
Why the campaining now ??

Well, as I see it what we have is 26 morons who are fighting to be the biggest dick the rats can stroke off to the 2020 erection. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 12:24:02 am »
Joe Biden is NOT deep states pick.  IT IS JOHN HINCKENLOOPER....  John Hinckelooper.

I can never spell his last name correctly.  BILDERBERG PICKED HIM.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:26:23 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 12:25:23 am »
Joe Biden is NOT deep states pick.  IT IS JOHN HINCKENLOOPER....

I can never spell his last name correctly.

Spelling has never been your problem

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 12:32:35 am »
John uses all of president TRUMPS accomplishment's, then ADDS ...FREE STUFF! 
----------------------------------------------------------------

How John Hickenlooper would address the economy

By ZACHARY WARMBRODT and NOLAN D. MCCASKILL

05/03/2019 08:01 AM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, a small businessman who opened brewpubs in Denver and across the Midwest, is unveiling his plan to boost the U.S. economy by embracing what he sees as the power of private industry.

“We can make the private sector into a stronger engine of opportunity and innovation, rather than having it continue as America’s favorite political piñata,” he will say Friday in a speech in New Hampshire.
How would it work?

Hickenlooper proposes raising the minimum wage to at least $15 an hour. He also wants to tackle college affordability by cutting the federal interest rate on all student loans to 2.5 percent. Additionally, he pledges to make community college free and “launch the biggest expansion of apprenticeships and training in American history.”
His proposal calls for creation of an “entrepreneurship tax credit” for small businesses and a “micro-enterprise tax credit” for businesses with five employees or fewer and up to $10 million in revenue. He also calls for creating incentives for startups “in rural and distressed areas,” doubling the federal earned income tax credit, taxing capital gains at the same rate as ordinary income and ending tax loopholes for “very wealthy” Americans who pass portfolios to their children.

COUNTDOWN TO 2020

The race for 2020 starts now. Stay in the know. Follow our presidential election coverage.
oadband service. He would pay for it in part by a partial repeal of the tax cuts that Trump signed into law in 2017.

Hickenlooper pushes for “an expansion of open and fair trade” and stronger anti-trust enforcement.

The plan includes “universal” health care while maintaining private insurance for those satisfied with employer-provided coverage.

What have other Democrats proposed?
Elements of Hickenlooper’s plan overlap with other candidates' proposals. Several others, for example, have endorsed the idea of a $15 minimum wage.

Elizabeth Warren

Bernie Sanders

But Hickenlooper, a centrist, stands in stark contrast to candidates such as Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who are offering more dramatic proposals to achieve economic equality. Sanders, for example, has proposed a federal job guarantee.

Hickenlooper makes clear he opposes ideas like the job guarantee and a government takeover of health insurance, which Sanders and other supporters of Medicare for All have backed.

“These are certainly big ideas; they are also not good ideas,” Hickenlooper says. “They would bloat the federal government. They would massively raise taxes. They would depress economic growth. And let me assure you, in the end, they would hurt working people.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/03/john-hickenlooper-2020-policy-economy-1300070
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:34:46 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 12:36:33 am »
John uses all of president TRUMPS accomplishment's, then ADDS ...FREE STUFF! 
----------------------------------------------------------------

I beg you.  Please stop being a douche bag poster.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 12:40:47 am »
Spelling has never been your problem

Correct...YOU LEFTS demeaning posts,  are!   ZING.  Can't just put me on ignore?  I am not on here to impress anyone.  Saving my country in a tiny, tiny...way.  I have nothing to prove.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 01:20:45 am »
Where is Biden? He will be in Iowa about Tues. I heard. Probably already said .