Author Topic: Trump SHUTS DOWN requests to fly LGBT flag outside U.S. embassies!  (Read 1308 times)

rangerrebew

Trump SHUTS DOWN requests to fly LGBT flag outside U.S. embassies!

Jun. 7, 2019 10:01 pm by SooperMexican • 76 Comments

The administration of el Presidente Trumpo refused requests from U.S. embassies to fly LGBTQWatever flags up on their poles in celebration of LGBTQanonophile month. Boo hoo.

Of course, Obama allowed it all the time under his administration.

Watch MSNBC freaking out about it below:

GOOD LORD they actually checked in with “humanity organizations” to see if there were any war crimes committed LOL!

BUT, they point out that you can still wave an LGBTQwutwut flag anywhere inside, just not on the big pole outside:

https://therightscoop.com/trump-shuts-down-requests-to-fly-lgbt-flag-outside-u-s-embassies/

rangerrebew

Re: Trump SHUTS DOWN requests to fly LGBT flag outside U.S. embassies!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 03:56:39 pm »
I think the McDonald's flag has more of a right to be flown for all the money they have paid employees over the years and all the food they have provided worldwide. :tongue2:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 04:14:05 pm »
I think the McDonald's flag has more of a right to be flown

I agree. haha

The gay pride thing is way too loud in our society considering less than 2% of the population identifies as gay. These people have a stranglehold over the PC movement that left wing politicians are a slave to. They have issues and needs etc, but it's all way too in the face of our entire nation. We crossed the line and then just kept walking.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:15:52 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 04:21:11 pm »
June 8, 2019
Press paints Trump as hater for saying 'no' to gay rainbow flag flying over US embassies
By Monica Showalter

Well, now it looks as though we have a gay flag controversy, something Democrats are sure to make a 2020 campaign issue with the press ignorantly reporting that the whole thing is being done to be mean.

According to the Washington Examiner:

The State Department has rejected at least four requests from different U.S. embassies to fly LGBTQ pride flags during the month of June.

U.S. embassies in Israel, Germany, Brazil, and Latvia have each made requests to fly rainbow flags on the embassy's flag pole, and the Trump administration has rejected each request, according to NBC News. Pride flags are still allowed to be displayed elsewhere in each facility.

Axios, citing NBC News, reports that the plan was to fly the rainbow flag either alongside the U.S. flag as its equal or perhaps directly under it on the same pole.

Details: American embassies are still permitted to have rainbow flags on the premises, but not on the flagpole alongside the American flag, per NBC. The embassies in Israel, Germany, Brazil and Latvia are among the nations that have made the ask and been denied.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/press_portrays_trump_as_hater_for_saying_no_to_gay_rainbow_flag_flying_over_us_embassies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 04:59:05 pm »
I didn't know that 'Gay' was a country.   :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 06:38:59 pm »
This would be what it will look like if we flew the flag of every leftist pressure group:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:45:03 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 06:58:51 pm »
It doesn't work like that. The military/government has very strict documented rules on how a flag must be flown and treated.

If someone equates a 'Gay' flag as equivalent to the American flag, then why not fly a Palestinian flag, or a Chinese flag, or a Pakistani flag. <--Why should they be left out? Are they not important?

Somehow Gay people are more important than entire Nations?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 07:17:19 pm »
Christians have a flag, too. Suggest running that baby up and see what these same hypocrites have to say.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 07:41:16 pm »
It doesn't work like that. The military/government has very strict documented rules on how a flag must be flown and treated.

If someone equates a 'Gay' flag as equivalent to the American flag, then why not fly a Palestinian flag, or a Chinese flag, or a Pakistani flag. <--Why should they be left out? Are they not important?

Somehow Gay people are more important than entire Nations?

My point exactly.  GMTA! :beer:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:25:51 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 09:17:03 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 02:06:44 am »
The weird thing is...Obama is a homosexual married to a tranny whore.
He would have done this, with no questions asked.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 02:34:43 am »
    Sure, I'm cynical but do you think Trump would have released this order, proclamation, whatever, IF he needed the LBQWERTY crowd to win reelection?  He knows this crap excites his BASE and the Good Lord knows they need their incremental adrenalin rush. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2019, 02:39:09 am »
    Sure, I'm cynical but do you think Trump would have released this order, proclamation, whatever, IF he needed the LBQWERTY crowd to win reelection?  He knows this crap excites his BASE and the Good Lord knows they need their incremental adrenalin rush.

The fag vote was never in doubt @corbe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 02:48:03 am »
   Explain this then, perhaps his daughter whispered in his ear the day before that it would make a great photo op?  @The Ghost It smells of pandering for votes, LincolnLog club, I guess.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2019, 02:55:43 am »
corbes, my man.... what flamer believed that shit?  They maybe light in the loafers as a group  but the three I know of said...WTF... he grabs bleep not dicks.

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2019, 03:00:24 am »
   Over half the people he was married to didn't vote for him, that tells me all I need to know.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2019, 03:02:20 am »
   Over half the people he was married to didn't vote for him, that tells me all I need to know.

Is that 2 people?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2019, 03:08:28 am »

Really?

ETA:  A quick Goggle tells me they all voted for him.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 03:11:22 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2019, 03:11:42 am »
   Shirley, his first two didn't vote for him, (how much did that cost Michael Cohen?) Melanie, well, is she even qualified to vote?  Do they print ballots in Armenian in NYC? We know half of his immediate family wasn't even registered as Republican and probably still aren't.  I really can't blame them, it's useless in NY.

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2019, 03:14:58 am »
   If they 'ACTUALLY' voted for him, I contribute it to  Sweden Stockholm syndrome.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 03:17:42 am »
   If they 'ACTUALLY' voted for him, I contribute it to  Sweden Stockholm syndrome.

Come again? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2019, 03:18:44 am »
   Shirley, his first two didn't vote for him, (how much did that cost Michael Cohen?) Melanie, well, is she even qualified to vote?  Do they print ballots in Armenian in NYC? We know half of his immediate family wasn't even registered as Republican and probably still aren't.  I really can't blame them, it's useless in NY.

Both said they were going to vote for him before the election.

Ivana
Marla

There must be Swedish blood there somewhere..... 333cleo

ETA:  Melania has been a citizen since 2006, so I think it's reasonable to assume she voted for him.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 03:20:59 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2019, 03:23:29 am »
    OK then, can we agree that both his parents, Fred and Mary Anne voted for hellary in NYC in 2016?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Online Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2019, 03:25:48 am »
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-embassy-flag-pride-lgbt-gay-20190607-z54i7j3nivgm5csjinba25qd2i-story.html

Some embassies are just ignoring Trump...like they were part of his cabinet.

Some.   How many?  2 or 3.   Fake news.