Author Topic: Schumer mocks Trump: 'I'm sure we won't be hearing any more' about illegal immigration  (Read 353 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/447557-schumer-mocks-trump-over-mexico-tariff-deal-im-sure-we-wont-be-hearing-any

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) jabbed President Trump on Friday night after Trump said he would drop plans to impose tariffs on Mexico because his administration had reached a deal to stem the flow of migrants to the U.S.

“This is an historic night! @realDonaldTrump has announced that he has cut a deal to ‘greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States,'" Schumer tweeted.

"Now that that problem is solved, I’m sure we won’t be hearing any more about it in the future,” Schumer added.

more at link

Offline libertybele

Good God.  This is one time that I have to side with Chuckie!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.