Author Topic: Islam's War on the Christian Cross  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

Islam's War on the Christian Cross
« on: June 08, 2019, 12:29:21 pm »
June 7, 2019
Islam's War on the Christian Cross
By Raymond Ibrahim

A Muslim migrant in Rome recently stabbed a Christian man in the throat for wearing a crucifix around his neck.  The assailant, a 37-year-old Moroccan, is accused of attempted homicide; “religious hate” is cited as an “aggravating factor” in the crime.

This is hardly the first “religious hate” crime to occur in the context of the cross in Italy.  Among others,

A Muslim boy of African origin picked on, insulted, and eventually beat a 12-year-old girl during school because she too was wearing a crucifix.
    A Muslim migrant invaded an old church in Venice and attacked its large, 300-year-old cross, breaking off one of its arms, while shouting, “All that is in a church is false!”
    After a crucifix was destroyed in close proximity to a populated mosque, Cinisello Balsamo’s mayor said concerning the identity of the culprit(s): “Before we put a show of unity with Muslims, let’s have them begin by respecting our civilization and our culture.”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/islams_war_on_the_christian_cross.html#ixzz5qG8QeFRx
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Islam's War on the Christian Cross
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 12:17:52 am »
"islam's War on the Christian Cross"

It's what islam is.
It's what muslims do.

Know islam -- no peace.
NO islam -- know peace.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Islam's War on the Christian Cross
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 12:21:58 am »
NO islam -- know peace.

Islam isn't going anywhere soon. I think if the Middle East could stop being bombed long enough for it to modernize we'd see the people from that region become a lot less violent.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates