Author Topic: Abortion Barbie Keeps Running. Help Abort Her Campaign.  (Read 1079 times)

Offline corbe

Abortion Barbie Keeps Running. Help Abort Her Campaign.
« on: June 07, 2019, 05:52:47 pm »

June 7, 2019

by Erick Erickson

Abortion Barbie, Wendy Davis, just keeps running for office. Unsatisfied just being a mouthpiece for killing kids, she wants to get to Congress to pass legislation to make it easier to kill kids. It is her singular issue.

She is going to run against Resurgent endorsed Congressman Chip Roy.

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2019/06/07/abortion-barbie-keeps-running-help-abort-her-campagn/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Abortion Barbie Keeps Running. Help Abort Her Campaign.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:56:32 pm »

June 7, 2019

by Erick Erickson

Abortion Barbie, Wendy Davis, just keeps running for office. Unsatisfied just being a mouthpiece for killing kids, she wants to get to Congress to pass legislation to make it easier to kill kids. It is her singular issue.

She is going to run against Resurgent endorsed Congressman Chip Roy.

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2019/06/07/abortion-barbie-keeps-running-help-abort-her-campagn/

Chip is doing a fantastic job.  And, that may make him vulnerable to someone like Davis who promises all sorts of things. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 05:58:07 pm »
Chip Roy's district, district 21, runs from South Austin, down to San Antonio, and then west through the hill country.

She could win that district actually.  Except for the hill country the two major cities are lousy with libtards..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 06:11:37 pm »
Chip Roy's district, district 21, runs from South Austin, down to San Antonio, and then west through the hill country.

She could win that district actually.  Except for the hill country the two major cities are lousy with libtards..

Yes, she could. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 06:49:48 pm »

did she move from Fort Worth to be around more like-minded people or is she a carpetbagger as well as a baby killer?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 07:07:56 pm »
did she move from Fort Worth to be around more like-minded people or is she a carpetbagger as well as a baby killer?

According to the Austin Un-American-Statesman she now lives in central Austin. .. whatever that means. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 07:11:19 pm »
Just waiting for the Abortion Barbie doll.

(Empty package, she got aborted).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 07:13:56 pm »
According to the Austin Un-American-Statesman she now lives in central Austin. .. whatever that means.

It should mean north of the river, but Austin is now occupied by neo-Austinites and they may not use the same terms we do. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 01:26:28 pm »
It should mean north of the river, but Austin is now occupied by neo-Austinites and they may not use the same terms we do.
In my high school days in Austin, it meant being in the Austin High School area, whereas Travis was in the South. McCallum and Reagan the North, and Anderson and Johnson were East.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:27:18 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 02:58:47 pm »
I live in TX 21 and know that in my little town, Chip Roy will prevail.  Looks like South Austin and North San Antonio are in the district.
<iframe width="425" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
src="https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/embed/mapframe?state=tx&district=21&bounds=-101.551,32.237,-96.22,27.661"></iframe>
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2019, 03:13:58 pm »
I live in TX 21 and know that in my little town, Chip Roy will prevail.  Looks like South Austin and North San Antonio are in the district.
<iframe width="425" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
src="https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/embed/mapframe?state=tx&district=21&bounds=-101.551,32.237,-96.22,27.661"></iframe>

@austingirl Looks like Chip came out so unabashedly conservative that he is in the cross hairs.   I expect the dems to go at him with guns blazing next time around.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2019, 04:00:52 pm »

To me it means she's a 6th Street hooker, in competition with gays and trannies. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 04:19:50 pm »
To me it means she's a 6th Street hooker, in competition with gays and trannies. :tongue2:

That being the case, maybe she can use that Quarter I sent her to go downtown and have a rat to gnaw that  thing off her face.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 04:22:52 pm »
That being the case, maybe she can use that Quarter I sent her to go downtown and have a rat to gnaw that  thing off her face.

888high58888

OK, Uncle Buck!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 04:57:35 pm »
@austingirl Looks like Chip came out so unabashedly conservative that he is in the cross hairs.   I expect the dems to go at him with guns blazing next time around.

I agree. Damn that gerrymandering.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 05:13:34 pm »
   Didn't realize his District (21) was as gerrymandered as mine (right next door District 35).

U.S. House District 21

https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/21/

U.S. House District 35

https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/35/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline thackney

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2019, 09:23:39 pm »
   Didn't realize his District (21) was as gerrymandered as mine (right next door District 35).

U.S. House District 21

https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/21/

U.S. House District 35

https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/35/

You call that gerrymandered?

U.S. House District 18
https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/18/

U.S. House District 29
https://www.texastribune.org/directory/districts/us-house/29/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 01:18:49 am »
Who drew those abortions up?

Republicans, sadly.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer