Author Topic: Famed Liberal Attorney Alan Dershowitz Says Nancy Pelosi “Sounds Like Stalin.”  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

Famed Liberal Attorney Alan Dershowitz Says Nancy Pelosi “Sounds Like Stalin.”
Posted on June 7, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Alan Dershowitz has been a Democrat all his life but these days he openly admits it’s getting harder and harder to recognize today’s Democrat Party—a party that is no longer liberal as much as it is frighteningly authoritarian where radicals demand all others believe as they do and threaten to throw people in prison because they don’t agree with their ideas.

Via Washington Examiner:

Alan Dershowitz criticized Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi after she reportedly said she wants to see President Trump in prison.

“As a liberal Democrat, I am appalled at Nancy Pelosi,” Dershowitz, a civil liberties advocate and former Harvard law professor, said Thursday on Fox News. “The idea of her weaponizing the criminal justice system and calling for the imprisonment of the President of the United States without him being charged with any crime, without him being charged with any impeachable offense. It’s just outrageous.”

“It sounds like the conversation between Stalin and Beria where Beria said to Stalin, ‘Show me the man, and I’ll find you the crime,'” Dershowitz said.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/famed-liberal-attorney-alan-dershowitz-says-nancy-pelosi-sounds-like-stalin/#vaBP3TYe1P0GP2Sj.99

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“First of all, he cannot be tried, convicted and imprisoned whereas he is serving as president of the US,” Dershowitz stated.  “I do not know what she had in thoughts however it was completely appalling, as a liberal civil libertarian, the concept of a very powerful Democrat in the US, calling for the imprisonment of a president is such a core violation of civil liberties, the rule of legislation and American justice, she must be completely ashamed of herself.”

She has lost her mind.  Brandy Lee should discuss her mental stability. Not The Presidents.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:07:47 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“First of all, he cannot be tried, convicted and imprisoned whereas he is serving as president of the US,” Dershowitz stated.  “I do not know what she had in thoughts however it was completely appalling, as a liberal civil libertarian, the concept of a very powerful Democrat in the US, calling for the imprisonment of a president is such a core violation of civil liberties, the rule of legislation and American justice, she must be completely ashamed of herself.”

She has lost her mind.  Brandy Lee should discuss her mental stability. Not The Presidents.

Pelousy has been splitting Solomon's babies for so long she's getting feeble at doing it opaquely.  This is just another example of her trying to have it both ways...nothing new here.  The press agrees with her so they are proud to air her intemperate remarks.  They are simpatico.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: