Author Topic: Glacier National Park Starts Removing Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bizarre. This whole 'global warming' thing is a religion stronger than any other religion.
No matter how many times they make all these weird 'predictions'.
No matter how many times they are utterly 'in your face' wrong...

The faithful still 'believe' and pray to Al Gore. Amazing?
Imagine how absurd it would be for all these global warming cultist to die in a snowstorm.
And still they believe.
With their last breath they will yell, 'Snow did not kill me!' There is no snow dammit. Global Warming Forever!!

Yep. But people have always been attracted to apocalyptic scenarios, dystopian futures, and the like in fiction.

Now they have something that will utterly destroy them to kowtow to, and can make their little sacrifices, whether they make any sense or not--(paper or plastic, ban the straw, alcohol and gasoline don't mix are required to be mixed in your fuel because "they" said so).

They can feel like they are 'doing something' to 'save the planet' (appease the fire god, only finding virgins of age is problematical).

It keeps those likely to be 'involved' busy, distracted, and doom and gloom sells newspapers and soap.

So, forget all your little troubles, because Wesa gonna die!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis