Author Topic: GND Architect Warns: Climate Change Is ‘Equivalent to 25 Holocausts’ and ‘People of Color Are Dying  (Read 452 times)

rangerrebew

GND Architect Warns: Climate Change Is ‘Equivalent to 25 Holocausts’ and ‘People of Color Are Dying Daily From Pollution’

Posted at 12:00 pm on June 7, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Rhiana Gunn-Wright, the architect of the Green New Deal, offered her wisdom to MSNBC’s Ali Velshi on Thursday.

(Please scroll down for the exchange which begins at 6:40.)

Velshi asks how Green New Dealers plan to make climate change an important issue in the 2020 election as opposed to something like health care.

“Climate change is not just an issue, it is the issue,” explained Gunn-Wright.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/07/gnd-architect-warns-climate-change-equivalent-25-holocausts-people-color-dying-daily-pollution/

Offline rustynail

Thought they Wanted to lower the population.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thought they Wanted to lower the population.

They do that thru abortion. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Spottswoode: "From what Intelligence has gathered, it would be 9/11 times 100."
Gary: "9/11 times 100? Jesus, that's--"
Spottswoode: "Yes, 91,100."

Online roamer_1

Rhiana Gunn-Wright...
Another city dweller who has likely never killed a chicken and lives in an air conditioned concrete jungle coming to share her 'wisdom' about the environment.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline goatprairie

Rhiana Gunn-Wright...
Another city dweller who has likely never killed a chicken and lives in an air conditioned concrete jungle coming to share her 'wisdom' about the environment.  *****rollingeyes*****
With that last name, I wonder if she's going to get into the 2nd amendment debate?

Online roamer_1

With that last name, I wonder if she's going to get into the 2nd amendment debate?

I know, right?

:beer:

Offline Night Hides Not

Climate Change Is ‘Equivalent to 25 Holocausts’

That statement is meaningless, at least to liberals that are Holocaust deniers. I'd like to hear a liberal explain what the Holocaust really was: how and where it happened, the number of people killed, etc.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline goatprairie

What was that old NYT joke headline?

"World to end at midnight...women and children affected most."

I guess now just minorities will be affected.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What was that old NYT joke headline?

"World to end at midnight...women and children affected most."

I guess now just minorities will be affected.
The biggest killer of blacks is planned parenthood. Maybe that's the climate that needs to change.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis