Author Topic: Whoopi Ties D-Day to Illegal Immigrants: 'We fought For Right to Help People From Other Countries!'  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Whoopi Ties D-Day to Illegal Immigrants: 'We fought For Right to Help People From Other Countries!'
By Kristine Marsh | June 6, 2019 1:59 PM EDT

Sometimes you really have to wonder if the hosts of The View actually listen to anything coming out of their mouths. On Thursday’s show alone, the hosts politicized D-Day numerous times, connecting it to gay pride month in one segment, and in another segment, tying it to the southern border crisis. In that latter segment, co-hosts Joy Behar and Sunny Hostin raged at the “illegal” and “despicable” funding cuts to recreational programs for illegal alien minors at the border, while Whoopi Goldberg claimed our soldiers died fighting in Normandy so we could take care of illegal alien kids.

Whoopi began the discussion with this overwrought introduction:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/06/06/whoopi-ties-d-day-illegal-immigrants-we-fought-right-help-people

rangerrebew

Is she really as stupid as this makes her sound? :shrug:

Offline dfwgator

Uhh, Whoopi, look who was President during WWII,  how many Jews did he let in?

Offline Hoodat

Very few Hispanics in West Orange, NJ.  She has no problem with California opening up its borders as long as she lives 3,000 miles away.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

I love it when left wing morons attempt to co-opt American tradition, heroism & virtue in service of their warped agenda. It always comes across so lame.

Bill Cipher

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Um, I thought we fought WWII to defend nations from .....................illegal invaders, only back then they were Germans and Japanese, not Hispanics, Latinos and muslims........................sorry I didn't mean to leave out the Africans.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Whoopi is as fake as they come, a high school dropout who has not a drop of 'Goldberg' blood in her even though she claims it is her heritage.

Her real name is Caryn Elaine Johnson.

Oh, and her name Whoopi was given her by her associates as she frequently farts like a whoopi cushion.

A complete fake, so why would people believe anything she says?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
We did not enter the War  until the Japs sneak attacked us. Next Hitler declared war on us.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln