Author Topic: Mexico Stops Thousands If Illegal Alien Invaders As Token Gesture - Majority Of Illegals Continue In  (Read 273 times)

rangerrebew

Mexico Stops Thousands If Illegal Alien Invaders As Token Gesture - Majority Of Illegals Continue Into US
Suzanne Hamner  June 6, 2019 480 Views

In the previous articles at Freedom Outpost where this writer reported that the Trump administration was working with Mexico on an alignment on asylum deal and Mexico issuing a veiled threat to the US after the Trump administration threatened tariffs, it was postulated that Mexico would not cooperate with the US on asylum alignment, "safe third country" agreement, and shoring up its own immigration laws.  However, it seems Mexico had a change of heart.  According to The Daily Caller, the Mexican military stopped approximately 1,000 illegal alien invaders from Central America on their way to the southern border of the united States.

Yes, that was sarcasm.  One thousand illegal alien invaders compared to the tens of thousands that are trekking from Central America through Mexico in order to get to the US border is a drop in the bucket.  It is unlikely that Mexico had a change of heart.  It is more likely the cartel controlled nation stopped the very small number of illegal alien invaders in a "thumbing the nose" gesture toward the US.

The Daily Caller reported:

https://freedomoutpost.com/mexico-stops-thousands-if-illegal-alien-invaders-as-token-gesture-majority-of-illegals-continue-into-us/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Absolutely, we are at the point where we might get a few concessions and symbolic gestures but not highly meaningful.

In a way, we are having a crisis similar to what we have witnessed in Europe, I mean, I think I saw a headline at drudge that over a million illegals came in in 2018 or something like that.

Offline skeeter

Cut off money transfers. Won't hurt the US consumer and will make Mexico squeal like piggies faster'n anything.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Cut off money transfers. Won't hurt the US consumer and will make Mexico squeal like piggies faster'n anything.

That seems like a good idea.  Better than tariffs which will cause collateral damage for American workers.   But I'm not sure how you can cut off money transfers by illegals and not do so by those here legally.   

But the best solution is for Mexico to guard its own southern border.  Ours is thousands of miles long; theirs may be only about a hundred.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

That seems like a good idea.  Better than tariffs which will cause collateral damage for American workers.   But I'm not sure how you can cut off money transfers by illegals and not do so by those here legally.   

But the best solution is for Mexico to guard its own southern border.  Ours is thousands of miles long; theirs may be only about a hundred.   

Real IDs will be required by Oct next year. Make producing one of those mandatory. Not foolproof but probably effective enough to produce results. Trouble is at a million a month by next year we'll be totally submerged.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Real IDs will be required by Oct next year. Make producing one of those mandatory. Not foolproof but probably effective enough to produce results. Trouble is at a million a month by next year we'll be totally submerged.

I can support that.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide