Author Topic: House Democrats Suggest They Need a Pay Raise  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

House Democrats Suggest They Need a Pay Raise
« on: June 07, 2019, 03:41:11 pm »
House Democrats Suggest They Need a Pay Raise

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | June 5, 2019 1:57PM

House Democrats are so pleased with their performance in Congress that they believe taxpayers should be giving them a $4,500 pay raise.

Spending leaders have reportedly voiced support for 2020 funding bills that would no longer block cost-of-living adjustments. Congress had voted to freeze congressional salaries at $174,000 in 2009 as the midterm elections approached and while the Obama economy struggled.

GOP leaders struck down the automatic increases every year since.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/house-democrats-suggest-they-need-a-pay-raise/?utm_campaign=TPI06062019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 03:42:03 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: House Democrats Suggest They Need a Pay Raise
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 03:43:37 pm »
They need a pay raise as much as I need Nazi Pelosi as POTUS! farter000000

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 03:48:53 pm »
They need to stop spending money they don't have.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 04:55:59 pm »
I guess the graft that makes them all millionaires is insufficient?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 04:59:36 pm »
They’re overpaid as is.  Particularly once benefits and retirement are taken into account. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 09:18:22 pm »
They’re overpaid as is.  Particularly once benefits and retirement are taken into account.

888high58888  Exactly.  A pay raise for doing what?  Sitting on their butts and allowing the invasion at our borders to continue?? I'm sorry, but the can kiss my grits!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 09:53:24 pm »
They aren't in it for the government checks. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 10:14:38 pm »
I suggest the House democommies focus on protecting the sovereignty of our country and the safety of its citizens.
Principles matter. Words matter.