Author Topic: Leftwing antisemite De Blasio says antisemitism is strictly a ‘right-wing movement’  (Read 279 times)

rangerrebew

Leftwing antisemite De Blasio says antisemitism is strictly a ‘right-wing movement’
By Geller Report Staff - on June 6, 2019
How the Left Destroys the Nation

Why would De Blasio ignore a pro-Palestinian Nazi rally in Time Square? Because the Left-wing and anti-Semitic activists who attended this Nazi rally are his constituents. #JEXIT!

De Blasio says anti-Semitism is strictly a ‘right-wing movement’, New York Post, Julia Marsh, June 4th:

https://gellerreport.com/2019/06/leftwing-antisemite-de-blasio-says-antisemitism-is-strictly-a-right-wing-movement.html/

Offline skeeter

De Blasio isn't very good at spewing leftist dogma. His claim that the massive white nationalist movement threatening the nation was the only home for anti semitism wasn't particularly credible.

Offline goatprairie

De Blasio isn't very good at spewing leftist dogma. His claim that the massive white nationalist movement threatening the nation was the only home for anti semitism wasn't particularly credible.
Yeah, I bet NYC is getting tired of all those Klan guys riding their horses up and down the streets of the boroughs attacking Jews and minorities and burning crosses in Central Park.
DeBlasio is a rank idiot.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, I bet NYC is getting tired of all those Klan guys riding their horses up and down the streets of the boroughs attacking Jews and minorities and burning crosses in Central Park.
DeBlasio is a rank idiot.

His fixation on white racism is pathological.

Of course the same can be said for a good chunk of the left.

Offline dfwgator

His fixation on white racism is pathological.

Of course the same can be said for a good chunk of the left.

And yet he decided to run for Mayor and deny the opportunity for a person of color.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no more fanatical, vicious, and violent anti-semite on Earth than a Leftist Jew.
Those guys are 'HATE' incarnate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.