Author Topic: GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage” [VIDEO]  (Read 2344 times)

rangerrebew

GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage” [VIDEO]
Jun 5, 2019

Last week, a 21-year-old Elizabeth Rodriguez allegedly waited in a vehicle outside, while three Oklahoma teenagers, 17-year old Jacob Redfearn, 19-year old Maxwell Cook and 16-year old Jake Woodruff, broke into a Wagoner County house. Investigators say the 21-year-old Rodriguez planned the home invasion. All three teens were shot and killed by the homeowner’s son.

Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson’s death.

Leroy Schumacher, the grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn told KTUL-TV  that he believes the death of his 17-year-old son could have been prevented, and blames the homeowner’s AR-15, saying it gave him “an unfair advantage” over the three teens.

https://100percentfedup.com/grandpa-of-teen-killed-in-home-invasion-says-ar-15-gave-homeowner-unfair-advantage-video/

rangerrebew

He claimed the AR-15 gave the homeowner an unfair advantage but would have said the same thing if a crossbow had been used. *hmmmm*

Online mountaineer

I suspect that not being a dumba** is the greatest advantage the homeowner had over the criminal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, we know where Jacob got his ethics and reasoning ability.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well, we know where Jacob got his ethics and reasoning ability.

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

I bet those boys never try that again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

So three thugs break into grandpappy's house.  He's armed with an AR-15. Do you think he'd be reluctant to use it on the thugs? Somehow I doubt it.

Bill Cipher

That apple didn’t fall far from the paternal tree. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My Castle is not a place for a burglar to expect a "fair fight."  He can expect to be dispatched with whatever I have handy, be it an AR-15 or a crossbow.

That reminds me...I just got my nightstand and it wants a .45 semi with a laser sight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Quote from: the article

“Brass knuckles against an AR-15? Come on—who was afraid for their life?” asked Schumacher.

Ahh, so three yoots wiling to apply a merciless and horrific beat-down... With an unfair advantage...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Little Bill Daggett : Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny : Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

I will withhold judgement from the old man... He seems a good ol boy whose family is in crisis, and he is grieving.

He is probably unwilling at this moment to consider the trauma his granson was willing to inflict, or the life-long ramifications that could bring to other folks families.

I will pass judgement, however, on the media - callous enough to take advantage of a grieving old man to further a liberal agenda.

All of which is moot... R2KBA obviously intends to place the advantage in the hands of the property defender. As it should be.

Offline Victoria33

Ahh, so three yoots wiling to apply a merciless and horrific beat-down... With an unfair advantage...
@roamer_1

If a man breaks into your house, he will kill you. That has to be the mental mindset of the legal person in the house because one cannot know whether the person would kill you or not, so you must assume he will kill you.  You don't have my book yet, inside are instructions what to do now so you know someone is breaking in and you can stop them before they get in.  It doesn't cost much to have those detectors but you have to know which ones work.  They will work even for you living in a hut in the great outdoors.   :beer:

Online rustynail

Whose rules?  House rules.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@roamer_1

If a man breaks into your house, he will kill you. That has to be the mental mindset of the legal person in the house because one cannot know whether the person would kill you or not, so you must assume he will kill you.  You don't have my book yet, inside are instructions what to do now so you know someone is breaking in and you can stop them before they get in.  It doesn't cost much to have those detectors but you have to know which ones work.  They will work even for you living in a hut in the great outdoors.   :beer:

Chapter 24!  :beer:

I liked the section about Area Security.  One can't get near our Castle without us knowing about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

@Victoria33
Sure - I am gonna come at that with the prejudice of a double-tap, there ain't a doubt in my mind. I ain't going to check to see if he's armed, I ain't going to make him aware of my presence... Just two from the shadows, and then we'll see past that...

And if there are three of them... well, all the more so. With three to worry about (and maybe more), I won't be leaving injured on my six that might come back to haunt me.

As to my protection IRL, my first defense is always a dog - Nothing gets on the property that I don't hear about. Though I will admit that ol Chewy is getting on in years, and ain't as alert as he once was. Still, he will be their first concern, which will give me enough time to be ready.

And let's not forget my redneck tech degree... With a word I can employ full surveillance (to include IR night sight), flood lights, and a claxton... Not to mention electronic countermeasures that will not be enumerated here.

Not that I expect any of that to be even vaguely necessary. Any random villain casing the joint is going to see all the redneck man-junk in the yard, and the dog, and do the math. He is going to know upfront I am armed and that I will very probably know he's coming... Criminals are opportunist, and that all adds up to going to find greener pastures.

Which leaves only um... business associates... or folks with a personal axe to grind... And they all know better.

So not to worry none about me. I'll be fine.  :beer:

Offline roamer_1

And it's a cabin, not a hut.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I bet those boys never try that again.

Safe bet.   They're pushing up daisies. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline thackney

If a man breaks into your house, he will kill you. That has to be the mental mindset of the legal person in the house because one cannot know whether the person would kill you or not, so you must assume he will kill you...

Exactly.  You do not have time to do an interview to establish intentions and weapons.  They already decided it was worth the risk of their life by breaking into your home.  You did not choose  to risk your life.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

And let's not forget my redneck tech degree... With a word I can employ full surveillance (to include IR night sight), flood lights, and a claxton... Not to mention electronic countermeasures that will not be enumerated here.

EMP would be considered excessive.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly.  You do not have time to do an interview to establish intentions and weapons.  They already decided it was worth the risk of their life by breaking into your home.  You did not choose  to risk your life.

There are too many leftists willing to second guess that homeowner, substituting their own judgement for his.  There are states that require people to flee the situation rather than protect themselves and their loved ones ("Obligation to Retreat").  Those are places where one must defend oneself in court (at great expense) after they kill an intruder.  They are also the States that make gun ownership difficult by means of "reasonable restrictions" to the 2nd Amendment.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:36:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
EMP would be considered excessive.

Self-destructive to boot. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There are too many leftists willing to second guess that homeowner, substituting their own judgement for his.  There are states that require people to flee the situation rather than protect themselves and their loved ones ("Obligation to Retreat").  Those are places where one must defend oneself in court (at great expense) after they kill an intruder.  They are also the States that make gun ownership difficult by means of "reasonable restrictions" to the 2nd Amendment.

A man has the right to defend his home against intruders, up to and including shooting them dead.   There is no "obligation to retreat" when the sanctity of one's castle has been breached.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A man has the right to defend his home against intruders, up to and including shooting them dead.   There is no "obligation to retreat" when the sanctity of one's castle has been breached.

The "Castle Doctrine" is the law in my State, and should be everywhere.  Sadly it is not.  Fixing California's law is up to the Californians.  tri22
I will NOT comply.